Ian Cheeseman to do City Vlogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see him being supported by the club finally as doing 50+ games independently plus Europe/ preseason USA tour couldnt of been cheap.

Hopefully see him in a few more social media roles and commentaries. I Know hes old school and doesnt have as much energy and appeal as some of citys current social media presenters but he knows the club like the back of his hand.

I love that he hasnt been silenced. Go on Ian.

Just watched the latest blog. Surprised that he didn’t chat to some Arsenal supporters before and even after.
can you post a direct link? because that website doesn't like my laptop, I can never find or play anything on it. thanks

"mouthy Knobheads" ? Lol. So those that show a bit off passion and excitement are branded as mouthy knobheads then? No wonder our atmosphere is getting worse year on year. We are slowly becoming a collective of sanitised supporters, sat in our seats in silence devoid of emotion as though we're in the fuckin' theatre watching Macbeth ! I don't want to be like a cardboard cutout in a library type atmosphere thank you, feeling embarrassed to stand up and be all mouthy getting a song going.

sing loud and proud, get excited and jump the fuck up and down going mental, and most of all get behind the club and players. This is what support should be (and used to be)all about!

Or just sit there motionless, with a face like a broken down snowplough on the hard shoulder of the M62 in a blizzard!

We had something to moan about once, but it wasn't about our club having mouthy Knobheads on Cheesy vlogs. I've seen most of his vlogs, and I'm sorry but every supporter showing giddy passion and excitement is far from being a mouthy knobhead.

We won the league breaking about 17 records last season! FFS!

I still have fervent and vociferous passion so I must be another mouthy knobhead then. But when I lose the will to muster that passion and become old and stale, i'll buy an incontinence pad an earing aid and start shopping at greenwoods for men!

Eh?

Great announcement from the club. Ian Cheeseman has been employed to do matchday vlogs for every game. Brilliant news. Ian is such a great fan as well as being a good commentator. Congratulations Ian.

https://www.mancity.com/news/club-n...ity-ian-cheeseman-vlogs-premier-league-season

Really pleased for Ian. Been a subscriber for ages and can never wait for the latest instalment - for exiles like me it’s a real touch of Home. I’ve loved seeing the Blues coming out of the games particularly late in the season in such ecstasy.

I spoke to Ian at the League Cup Final at Wembley and expressed my thanks as I’m a regular viewer in Sydney.

He asked if I wanted to get on the Vlog having travelled so far. I would’ve loved to but my boss was in the dark as to me arranging the meeting in Europe to cooincide with Arsenal away, ( though it turned out to be Arsenal at Wembley). Plus at that point I was too stressed as I still hadn’t secured a ticket!

"mouthy Knobheads" ? Lol. So those that show a bit off passion and excitement are branded as mouthy knobheads then? No wonder our atmosphere is getting worse year on year. We are slowly becoming a collective of sanitised supporters, sat in our seats in silence devoid of emotion as though we're in the fuckin' theatre watching Macbeth ! I don't want to be like a cardboard cutout in a library type atmosphere thank you, feeling embarrassed to stand up and be all mouthy getting a song going.

sing loud and proud, get excited and jump the fuck up and down going mental, and most of all get behind the club and players. This is what support should be (and used to be)all about!

Or just sit there motionless, with a face like a broken down snowplough on the hard shoulder of the M62 in a blizzard!

We had something to moan about once, but it wasn't about our club having mouthy Knobheads on Cheesy vlogs. I've seen most of his vlogs, and I'm sorry but every supporter showing giddy passion and excitement is far from being a mouthy knobhead.

We won the league breaking about 17 records last season! FFS!

I still have fervent and vociferous passion so I must be another mouthy knobhead then. But when I lose the will to muster that passion and become old and stale, i'll buy an incontinence pad an earing aid and start shopping at greenwoods for men!

Eh?

I think you will find that the JJ at the end of the post means the poster was Just Joking.

Great news and happy for him BUT I worry about the content being diluted/sanitised/edited to the point it's not comparable to what we all enjoyed. Fingers crossed I'm wrong.
My bet is he will have asked for and got full control, as befits a proper journalist.
Top appointment, well done Cheesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.