Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't, not by any standard ever.

Since when did I think every player who leaves City is shit ?

Like which player, who I didn't think was shit at City, did I change my mind on ?

And where in any of my posts have I suggested Sancho is shit ?

Stop behaving likeva child just because I don't agree with people handing out 'world class' medals for one season in Germany.

One season?

He has been consistently excellent in 2 seasons in Germany.

Sancho has regressed alot. In his first Season I thought he is another De bruyne but second season he's max 40M player.

He a bit unprofessional, always late at training , let's hairdresser from England to come to Dortmund and cut his hair 1 hour before the game.

A typical overhyped English Player and that's coming from a huge Sancho fan in his first Season

Regressed?

25 starts in Bundesliga, 17 goals, 16 assists.

Christ.

No beating around the bush with me, will tell it how i see it, regardless of whether i piss other people off...

Regardless of what United pay for him, he will be a great signing for them. Its hard to find many 20 year olds with the same statistics as Sancho, he is a complete footballer. He is not only a goal threat, but he is a fantastic creator as well, his decision making in the final third is excellent. His link up play is very good and he would be perfect in a team like ours. I would have loved us to sign him.

If Utd pull it off, it will be a great coup for them. Their attack will be something to fear for sure in 2-3 years time.

Are you saying you know for definite that the club did all they could to keep him. I got the feeling he wanted more oportunities for first team football and we said no? is that incorrect?

I can’t imagine players have conversations that cut and dry... ‘can I have opportunities?’ ‘No’

I can maybe see him asking if he would be in the first team and the club said we will see how you progress like everyone else but there are no guarantees with the quality of the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.