Diversity complaints

As the starter of this thread, I can only assume the irony is very much lost on you.
If you think I'm complaining you havent seen fuck all mate. Mel drew has nothing on me when dealing with incompetence of our utility companies

Reactions: Ric
There are not enough complaints around. I have, therefore, started a new organisation called "Complain Campaign", the purpose of which is to complain about as many things as possible until the authorities are so tied up in red tape that they disappear up their own regulations.
I thought we would start close to home and campaign about the discriminatory nature of football fan sites.
Take Bluemoon, for example: Where are the threads dedicated to praise of Manyoo? Why no fawning profiles of "Hendo of the Pool".
I propose that 30% of all threads should be dedicated to the wonderful work of other clubs, to their great players and brilliant chairmen. Get writing to your MP, the FA, and the Premier League demanding a change in the law.
Next, I will be campaining to outlaw the expression "BAME" which I believe stands for Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic. This is racist, as there is no mention whatsoever of WHITE people. It is a hate crime. It should be called WAMBAM: White, Asian, Black and Multicultural. Get writing, folks.
Next Week: How Christian churches discriminate against devil worshippers.

I for 1 loved it. It’s excellent.

Anyone genuinely offended by this needs to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.

although like all complaining, it’s taken on a life of its own. the Complaining put It in the news which shows it to more people who jump on the complaining bandwagon.

I'm not offended by it, just thought it was shit

Fucking state of this rancid pile of rotting gammon.
Actually citing Top Gear. Oh my days. Is this a parody?
Close the thread before the Enochs start posting ‘You get arrested nowadays for saying you’re English
i get very confused by all this talk, ive seen gammon on tinterweb loads of times but never heard it in real life, i was actually told what it meant but i cant remember, same as a karen wtf does that mean, and one poor sensitive soul actually changed her bluemoon name because of it,all very confusing this new speak

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.