VAR Rules 2020/21

M M

mat

The official ones on the PL website which will no doubt be ignored if you wear red.

The official ones on the PL website which will no doubt be ignored if you wear red.
There will be no tolerance for goalkeepers coming off their line unless they are playing against a team in Light Blue.

Reactions: mat
Why the FA didn't follow universal rules in the first place is the reason most of us feel there is an obvious bias , but as other have and will say I cant see any changes , wernt linos supposed to be doing that last season anyway ?

PL and PiGMOB deciding to do what they want again I suppose?

They make it up as they go along.
No transparency and pathetic excuse after excuse rolled out by Old Mother Riley and his cronies on Sly Sports Ref watch after every blatant "error"
Why aren't the Whistling Wankers and their mates "in the hutch" miked up so fans can hear the decision making process ala Rugby and Cricket?
Anyone would think that they had something to hide.

No transparency and pathetic excuse after excuse rolled out by Old Mother Riley and his cronies on Sly Sports Ref watch after every blatant "error"
Why aren't the Whistling Wankers and their mates "in the hutch" miked up so fans can hear the decision making process ala Rugby and Cricket?

Fully mic'd up to sky/BT though so they can play along with the fix.

Totally agree with you mate. If they are going to take our game to another level then mike up the refs.
Stop hiding everything. Fuck me the players ref the games themselves these days. It was supposed to be a head injury that stopped the game, but now fairly tackled players go down screaming for a foul and the ref feels obliged to give it/stop the game. Trippier the latest example for me last week for England, gets tackled perfectly well but stays down with trainers coming on to put pressure on the ref. Bollocks play football you pussies and stop fucking cheating the lot of you. Football seems the secondary part of being a professional these days behind acting/cheating. Does my fucking head in

Why the FA didn't follow universal rules in the first place is the reason most of us feel there is an obvious bias , but as other have and will say I cant see any changes , wernt linos supposed to be doing that last season anyway ?

Several changes by using FIFA rules
- the main one is penalty decisions/sendings off decisions where VAR thinks the decision is unsafe, will have the ref sent to the monitor, not having a final decision from the VAR box. The onfield ref must make the final decision. This is important because it shows clearly if VAR has made a recommendation to review the incident. Onfield refs may be happier to overrule themselves, rather than have seniority issues as has been suspected.
- keepers on the line was dropped by PGMOL, I think to save retakes wasting time, and will now be enforced. Probably not that significant overall as it only applies to saves.
- for offside, it looks to state that the lines are provided to the broadcasters so there should be no reason why it's not shown, Presumably it's still stuck with existing frame choice issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.