Last Film You Saw

it didn’t disappoint now did it....

l enjoyed this just as much as the 1st, loved it

9.32/10

It certainly took another direction!! Can't believe I expected the title to be correct at some point in the film! LOL!

I'll tell you what I really did like; the hyper cartoonish aspect of the CGI action. It took me back to the "Dark Man" film, which is very much in the same vein. It jarred with me, at first, but then I began to look forward to seeing it in the film.

Good stuff.

What happened, Miss Simone?

Powerful singer/personality, powerful story - many aspects of her life I had never known, I was very moved by many segments. Considering the BLM, really relevant

Powerful singer/personality, powerful story - many aspects of her life I had never known, I was very moved by many segments. Considering the BLM, really relevant

Interesting. I'm trying to recall if I've seen it.

I've seen one rendition of the Nina Simone story, but think this might be the other docu type one I meant to look at at.

*edit, yes.

Thank you for the reminder!

Just watched Sorry We Missed You on Amazon Prime and it’s an absolute masterpiece about the gig economy by Ken Loach. There’s an hilarious moment in it on 18 minutes that involves City.

I really need to watch this.

Just watched Sorry We Missed You on Amazon Prime and it’s an absolute masterpiece about the gig economy by Ken Loach. There’s an hilarious moment in it on 18 minutes that involves City.
Oh the irony of amazon showing a film that slags of amazon. Anyway I do want to watch this, is it as depressing as his usual films?

Oh the irony of amazon showing a film that slags of amazon. Anyway I do want to watch this, is it as depressing as his usual films?
It’s a Ken Loach film so is as gritty as all his other films. The bit with City in is hilarious though. Definitely worth watching and in the sort of Raining Stones mould if you’ve ever seen that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.