Soccer Saturday Sackings

Dunno about Soccer Saturday watched 5 mins of Soccer AM today wow is that shite. Bullard is a total whopper

Dunno about Soccer Saturday watched 5 mins of Soccer AM today wow is that shite. Bullard is a total whopper
Any programme hosted by thick as fuck unfunny ex players is detrimental to your health. I cant stand listening to the thick cunts. MOTD I tape so I can fast forward past their utter shite and just watch the games. I'm with Clough, less talk, more football.

Yeah, I can just hear Pulis describing one of our games: "I don't understand what they're doing, Jefff. They keep passing the ball to each other and running towards the oppo's area. I haven't seen one City player wallop the ball up into the stratosphere - sorry, I just don't get it".
Pulis apparently gets on well with Pep so we may be pleasantly surprised.

Used to love Soccer Saturday back in the day but it got stale ten years ago. Can only imagine it’s gonna get worse with the likes of Morrison, Aluko etc getting the gig.

All the pundits are utter shite on sky in general outside of Neville, Carragher (twat), Souness and maybe Jamie Rednapp.
Sky have two good pundits: Liam Rosenior and Greame Sounness

and one good co-commentator: Davie Provan

...and that’s it!

Neville and Carragher aren’t good, neither is Redknapp. Some of the others are really shit.

Unfortunately Micah is poor, laughs at things that aren’t funny and aren’t even meant to be funny, and has no real insight into the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.