Now TV Sky Sports Pass £25pm For 12 Months

I am with TalkTalk and have just been offered it for £20....
Thats a great deal! I imagine it will be packaged in with your other services though and more expensive on it's own. The above deal is not bad for just a stand alone deal.

Thats a great deal! I imagine it will be packaged in with your other services though and more expensive on it's own. The above deal is not bad for just a stand alone deal.
Some people were offered a deal of £20 pm for 9 months but think you have to commit to the full season. £25 a month for a year is the other option but you can cancel anytime, but you can't restart it at that price.

Some people were offered a deal of £20 pm for 9 months but think you have to commit to the full season. £25 a month for a year is the other option but you can cancel anytime, but you can't restart it at that price.
Yeah, people are obviously reluctant with the possibilities of postponements etc and don't wanna commit which I can understand. £25 is not really 'cheap' but there are not many other alternatives and when it's normally £9.99 for a day pass on NOWTV Sport or £30 to get Sky Sports on Sky TV I'd say it's a 'snip' from what they usually charge.

Be aware that NowTV streams in 720p - 30fps, which is better than old skool TV, but stick it up on a 50" screen and it looks pretty poor compared to BT Sport (1080p-60fps) or any decent 1080p or 4K stream. I would try to negotiate Now TV Boost, which streams at 1080p and will look lovely on your massive telly.

As an example, the BBC sends HD over the air to your Telly at 1080i, or via iPlayer at 720p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.