Lack of enthusiasm thread

At the moment, everything seems to be in survival mode. Just look at the government, I don't recall in my lifetime ever a minister has got up in parliament and said that the government intends to break the law, normally this would be huge news, easily the biggest story of that parliamentary session, but right now its sharing the front page with pictures of empty streets in Bolton.

Football needs to figure a way to get out of the other side and hopefully the clubs will look hard at the last five to ten years and reconsider some of the things that have become the norm, because it seems quite clear that bridges will need to be repaired

Fuck me we like to moan don’t we.
Of course we do!
That's why we are Blues, only City fans would ever talk about the worst eleven to play for the club. We are eternally pessimistic, expecting bad things to happen, it makes us really appreciate the good times.
God help us if we become like the rest of the cartel with their sense of entitlement for winning things, then it would definitely time to pack it all in.

Think not getting Leo Messi in the end may have burst a few bubbles of enthusiasm for the new season, but a fully fit (touch wood) Aguero banging in the goals again will get us going. I for one cant wait.

Last edited:
I know we’ve only played a few weeks ago but absolutely boggles my mind the season has started and our manager hasn’t even overseen a training session! Hope I’m proven wrong but between that, the Messi saga, injuries/covid and the stupid fucking international friendlies I’d be shocked if we‘re fit and firing from day one.
Can’t imagine my boss would be impressed if I told him my hols and need isolate meant I’d be missing a few days of work. Especially if I’d just had a chunk of time off made a few mistakes and was getting paid millions. No other manager has done this have they?

The renewals for our supporters club for this season are down by about 50 %, strange times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.