Lack of enthusiasm thread

New seasons starts today and my level of interest is less that 10%.

No pre season build up and still no live games is leaving me less than enthused.

Maybe once we actually play it will return but hardly seems like a new season
Mate I really can’t be bothered. I felt a bit like this at the start of last season with var ruining it, but this season is a new level up. The Messi thing got me excited again but the sudden and unexpected end to that has really flattened me. No fans, players out with COVID, favourite players shagging around on England duty, everyone hating our club and fawning over the rags/dippers etc, etc. I just can’t be bothered with the stress over something that just frustrates and annoys me. The Aguero moment can never happen again thanks to the geniuses that run the game. Maybe it’s just me bit I get the feeling other older blues are begging to feel the same

Mate I really can’t be bothered. I felt a bit like this at the start of last season with var ruining it, but this season is a new level up. The Messi thing got me excited again but the sudden and unexpected end to that has really flattened me. No fans, players out with COVID, favourite players shagging around on England duty, everyone hating our club and fawning over the rags/dippers etc, etc. I just can’t be bothered with the stress over something that just frustrates and annoys me. The Aguero moment can never happen again thanks to the geniuses that run the game. Maybe it’s just me bit I get the feeling other older blues are begging to feel the same
The powers in the game just want a Utd v Liverpool title race , they’ve brought in VAR to achieve this & managed to destroy the game in the process , just can’t be arsed any more , there’s no point .

The powers in the game just want a Utd v Liverpool title race , they’ve brought in VAR to achieve this & managed to destroy the game in the process , just can’t be arsed any more , there’s no point .

Yup .... feeling exactly the same way myself.
Opted for suspending my ticket for a year, but by 5hen, like many, I may have gotten out of the habit ...

It feels like football is too contrived in the PL now. The FA have decided its two red cash cows need a helping hand and by whatever means they'll ensure a rag v dipper title race to promote their brand in East Asia and the US.

Too many pens to those shits, teams can battle valiantly like Leeds but they know the scousers and rags will get a var penalty if they need one.

This blatant cheating is another reason we should fuck off ffp and buy the very best players so even the red twats' pet refs/var won't be enough to stop us. It is not a level playing field.

What’s the odds for Utd getting a couple of pens next week , I bet they’re short

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.