Britains got talent is back.

But, but, but......BTG doesn’t stand for Britain’s Got Talent! :-)

I didn’t know what BTG/BGT either Cleavers!
Saturday night is Casualty night for me followed, in season, by Match of the day! I’m only reading this thread because I accidentally hit page 2 of it and like to read the arguments/discussions. :-)
I find all human nature is on the pages of BlueMoon. Fascinating. :-)
My god, Casualty, is that still going? I only watched one episode years ago and it started off with someone carelessly using a circular saw, another fella climbing a tall tree on his own without ropes, and a man potting some seedlings in his potting shed. Guess which one ended up in A & E? Yep, the gardener. Someone had put a bag of peanuts on a shelf hidden behind a jar and he had a nut allergy.

As for BGT, it seems this year we have a juggler from Chorley as the big act. Don't get me wrong, it's a talent, just not something that keeps me entertained for long - how he's going to up his game for the next rounds I'm not sure. Plus it sounds like he's a seasoned act for years anyway, thought it was supposed to be amateurs.

My god, Casualty, is that still going? I only watched one episode years ago and it started off with someone carelessly using a circular saw, another fella climbing a tall tree on his own without ropes, and a man potting some seedlings in his potting shed. Guess which one ended up in A & E? Yep, the gardener. Someone had put a bag of peanuts on a shelf hidden behind a jar and he had a nut allergy.

As for BGT, it seems this year we have a juggler from Chorley as the big act. Don't get me wrong, it's a talent, just not something that keeps me entertained for long - how he's going to up his game for the next rounds I'm not sure. Plus it sounds like he's a seasoned act for years anyway, thought it was supposed to be amateurs.
Probably worth actually watching it in all honesty if you are that interested. One thing it isnt really is a juggling act.

Probably worth actually watching it in all honesty if you are that interested. One thing it isnt really is a juggling act.
Okay, only saw a brief clip. I've never really liked this form of entertainment so will probably pass on it. Magicians, jugglers, clowns - not for me. If someone was to ask "Do you like circuses?" I'd probably say "No, I don't like circuses".

Willipp, do you like circuses?

Okay, only saw a brief clip. I've never really liked this form of entertainment so will probably pass on it. Magicians, jugglers, clowns - not for me. If someone was to ask "Do you like circuses?" I'd probably say "No, I don't like circuses".

Willipp, do you like circuses?
Youre a City fan, you've been enjoying this circus for a long time.

After reading this hread, I am seriously thinking of resurrecting my fish tank drowning act. I just need a volunteer....and a big fish tank. Anyone help out?

No time wasters please. I've been down that road the last time I advertised for a human torch to head up my exploding petrol station finale. Wankers.

I watch casualty every week still, i lived in Bristol and when it had the original opening I used to drive my ex mad by saying every week that I had walked up and down that hill every day

anyone can enter ,experience levels don't matter,you have to not have an agent to take part, I think

Got to think this programme would be greatly improved by getting rid of those 2 dimb witted geordies. The little girl on 1st was 5/10 for me. Nowhere near as good as her audition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.