Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the same people on this forum laughed when the media said what Maguire did was out of character.

Foden has always struck me as a well grounded kid, but i haven't really got an opinion on Sancho. He might be a little arrogant yes, but it doesn't make him a bad person.

Yes, he didn't turn up for training when he was 16 at City as he wanted to leave, but neither did Messi. Does that also make him a bad person and a bad professional?

Sancho left at 16 to play in a different country for a very good club who are renowned for developing youth players. I would say his decision to leave and to get regular football paid off. Pep seems stubborn enough not to bring him back, but i wouldn't hold any grudges personally. The kid wanted to leave to play regular football and that is exactly what he did. He has played far more games than Foden at the same age.

He has been late for training at Dortmund as well hasn't he ?

How is it strange? I am using your own logic against you. All young players make mistakes like i said and i think it is unfair for you to judge him. Don't forget, the lad is only 20 years of age. If he was linked to coming to City, you would not be saying what you have said.

Sancho probably is a little arrogant, he probably is full of himself... but there are many footballers that are like that. Cristiano Ronaldo being one of them, but if Ronaldo didn't have the arrogance and self belief that he has, he wouldn't be half the player.

Sometimes its good to have a maverick in your team. Sometimes its good to have personality in your team. Real Madrid had a team full of muppets, but they won 3 CL on the trot.
He had the arrogance to leave us because our manager would not give him a chance in the first team.

He had the arrogance to go to a new league, country and culture.

He had the arrogance to become an outstanding player at Dortmund and become a full international.

Arrogance is a good trait if you back it up on the pitch, Jadon Sancho has done that, and respect for him in doing so!

He had the arrogance to leave us because our manager would not give him a chance in the first team.

He had the arrogance to become an outstanding player at Dortmund and become a full international.

Arrogance is a good trait if you back it up on the pitch, Jadon Sancho has done that, and respect for him in doing so!

I am in agreement.

He left City because he believed he was good enough to play first team football at another very good club.

He did just that and he has been a star for them. There was huge pressure on his shoulders to deliver considering that he made the bold move to another country, play in a different league and make a name for himself.

Yep he has up to now the next 18 months are his most important for the lad got keep his standards up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.