Supporters Club Membership: 2020/21 Season

I am not sure if they are renewing the match day Cityzen’s membership this season? Your Cityzen’s / Supporters Number you have (that doesn’t need to be renewed) is needed to join a Branch of City’s Official Supporters Club. There are are over 300 Branches across the World and members get a welcome pack from City (key ring last season) and sometimes help with travel to games and possibly help with tickets. The Branches also serve a social function helping Blues to meet up, sometimes watch games, enter competitions etc.

oki, but for two years ago i paid memb fee through the website got sent a gift pack from them in metal box. Very very nice gift actually.And the fee was decent. Now when i tried the scandinavian vranch they want aroud £50 n fee. Thats why i only want to join the actual club cityzen like before.

Given City's communication about preparing for next season, I am offering anybody who signs up with our Branch 2 years membership. That is to ensure people feel they are getting value even f the chances of getting to games next season is limited.
Are you still allowed to be a member of another branch even though you have registered on one for track and trace reasons for tickets? We go to home games on the coach with one branch but tend to go to aways with another, if that makes sense

You can join as many branches as you like but you can only have one associated with your supporter number is my understanding.
We are members of two clubs, not for any dodgy reasons one of them does the transport for home games, and the other is suberb for organising aways, can we be members of both, I know you have to register for track and trace?

We are members of two clubs, not for any dodgy reasons one of them does the transport for home games, and the other is suberb for organising aways, can we be members of both, I know you have to register for track and trace?

Yes you can be a Member of both Branches. You just have a single Branch for requesting match tickets that is your nominated Branch on your City profile.

Yes you can be a Member of both Branches. You just have a single Branch for requesting match tickets that is your nominated Branch on your City profile.
Thanks for your reply, its a bit confusing we've been a member of both for a few years without any issues

City are helping Supporters Club Branches to recruit more members. Please see the link below if you are interested in joining a Branch. Thanks

Just had a look at joining the kent section .....it came up as not accepting any new members for this season !
I can’t answer you why but they must have submitted their final membership list for the year.

The Harrogate Branch is definitely accepting members lol. Our catchment area is from North Yorkshire to North Leeds. All the best. Gordon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.