Soccer Six Championship

Thanks for posting this - I was there that night but cannot remember Seaman being in nets for QPR.

I remember him paying for all of us on the bus, it was 12p for U16s if I remember rightly, I'm sure there was about 7 or 8 of us.
I had the block that housed the Leeds fans and they took the piss out of me all night, fuckers. :)

hahahahah i think you was dressed in sheep clothing that night hahahahah

Thanks for posting this - I was there that night but cannot remember Seaman being in nets for QPR.

strange looking back at stuff like this and spotting something like seaman in goal for QPR and ossie ardiles as well
but stand out was "Bertie" biggins hahahahhaah

hahahahah i think you was dressed in sheep clothing that night hahahahah
Haha I wasn't an extrovert by any stretch, 16 clumsy and shy was me all over and they took the piss somert royal, it didn't take much to make my bottom lip wobble and they wasn't being horrible, it was just banter but I had zero comebacks and there was probably a couple of rows "being friendly". :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.