Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He missed a flight, got one the next day and didn't miss any training. Its not comparable to what Foden did.

Of course it is.

It's come after the other incidents of so called 'oversleeping'.

One of my worries re Foden's latest behaviour is that he has previous of once arriving late WITH Sancho for England. It's happened on numerous occasions for Sancho.

Dortmund didn't fall for it. They fined him 80k banned him & made him run around on his own in the pissing rain.

Sterling isn’t a particularly good technical player.

Raz hasn’t got any real trickery I’m his feet at all, whenever he takes people on it’s only ever through pace and not skill, Raz doesn’t strike the ball well and has had to really work on that through his career so far and has only achieved this on his right foot in some situations, and Raz still can’t control the ball when it’s passed to him from behind him and he’s running forward (always mis-controls those and often loses the ball).

What Raheem is good at is all non-technical things. He’s really good at understanding space and making good runs and getting into the right place at the right time.

Techincally, Sancho is much better than Sterling.
yep

Sterling isn’t a particularly good technical player.

Raz hasn’t got any real trickery I’m his feet at all, whenever he takes people on it’s only ever through pace and not skill, Raz doesn’t strike the ball well and has had to really work on that through his career so far and has only achieved this on his right foot in some situations, and Raz still can’t control the ball when it’s passed to him from behind him and he’s running forward (always mis-controls those and often loses the ball).

What Raheem is good at is all non-technical things. He’s really good at understanding space and making good runs and getting into the right place at the right time.

Techincally, Sancho is much better than Sterling.

As much as i love Raz, i agree with this.

If we are talking purely technical ability, Sancho has got a much higher ceiling. I said this the first few times i saw him at Academy level, he has something different to what Sane and Sterling bring to the game. Sane and Sterling are direct, they are electric players (both players don't have the best first touch). Sancho is very different, he is more similar to Hazard. His first touch is exquisite and his dribbling ability is fantastic. He can draw defenders like Hazard because of his excellent close control and ability to play in tight areas.

The advantage with Raz at this moment in time is his understanding of the game and what he does off the ball, the runs he makes, the space he exploits. If Sancho picks up all the good parts from Sterling's game, he could be outstanding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.