Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, absolutely! Outstanding young home grown player with phenomenal pace, great finishing ability and technique - imagine how good he'd be with Pep as his coach. I think he'd be ideal with his skill trying to unlock the parked bus defences we come up against, and his pace against better teams. Pace kills, and we need more of it.

Not only that he'd be great commercially for the club and perhaps get some of our negative press onside, being young and English.

I can't think of any potentially available player that I'd prefer we signed, not even Haaland. Though I wish we'd sign both.

Phenomenal pace ?

They can.

But this once in a lifetime player is available for the price of Harry Maguire plus a squad player & yet we haven't got any club jumping in to sign him up before everyone else moves in.

Utd dragging their feet.

Strange one.

It is somewhat, but i feel that the Rags are really trying to low ball Dortmund and Dortmund are sticking to their guns and hats off to them for doing so..........especially with it being the Rags!

Can’t find it now but an “city” Instagram account reckon we are in for him, I can’t see it myself but it would be piss funny if we did get him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.