Neymar makes racist abuse claim

naymar is a great player but has is faults like most, the diving and cheating he does is not needed from him and it has marked him down ? but if what he was saying about the other player then racism is so so wrong and i can understand why he kicked off

this has to be flagged up and not brushed under the carpet, if we all want it kicked out of football than football has to act and make it happen, forget a small fine or a 10 game ban ? a life time ban should be handed out under the kick it out program, the only way players will learn is to take it away from them, you will see it change over night, once somebody is kicked out you can bet nobody will do it again

Neymar should have made an official issue of it and caused the game to stop. He is such a hot head ended up with OM getting into his head and inevitably sent off. I think Neymar is a cheat make no secret of how much I dislike him but if we are going to stamp It out then we should be looking to him to make a stand. I believe it happened but can now be construed as him fabricating a story to justify his action ( I don’t by that by the way). What really concerns me if PSG had won would he have reported it

naymar is a great player but has is faults like most, the diving and cheating he does is not needed from him and it has marked him down ? but if what he was saying about the other player then racism is so so wrong and i can understand why he kicked off

this has to be flagged up and not brushed under the carpet, if we all want it kicked out of football than football has to act and make it happen, forget a small fine or a 10 game ban ? a life time ban should be handed out under the kick it out program, the only way players will learn is to take it away from them, you will see it change over night, once somebody is kicked out you can bet nobody will do it again
PSG players acted like thugs yesterday.
Payet made fun of them after the CL final defeat, they tried to get payback, they weren't there to play football.

Neymar is a big Bolsorano supporter: racist and homophobic, why should anyone believe him ? it's always someone else fault, always the victim when he punches someone. Alvaro supposedly said that during the first half, took Neymar 1 hour to get angry ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.