Pubs not serving to U25's due to Covid

It seems to be a fairly even mix of ages in the pubs round our way, from what I've seen, so it'd be pretty discriminatory to ban a particular age group.

Two pubs have barred everyone under the age of 25 amid fears that young people are behind a sudden surge in coronavirus cases.

The Oddfellows Arms in Sherburn-in-Elmet, North Yorks., and The Angel Inn in Sheffield, South Yorks., have said they will refuse to serve those aged between 18 and 25.

Seems a bit extreme. I know a publican has the right to refuse drink to anyone but this appears discriminatory.

in this case its a great idea. They should also bar those who are at a higher risk. Or to save discriminating anyone.

why not have a time slot for certain age groups to go in the pubs? Only temporarily of course.

If it were up to me, based on what I have seen with my own eyes, it would be 20 something year old Filipino males that are banned. Although, they are all in the garage across the street from me most nights with their dogs and bongs.

Oi!, a little more respect for your elders and betters if you don't mind young man. We may look like we've left our coat hangers in, but let me tell you we know how to hold each other close. Not like you youngsters dropping a couple of pills and having a fit in front of each other. It was all better when we were young, you could go out with a fiver get shitfaced, buy a box of jonnies, a bag of chips and still have enough for a cab home and the summers were better blah blah etc etc......an hard day's work never killed nyone.........a womans place is at home....kids nowadays...

Lol , that's telling him!

This is the generation that go out on nights out dressed like tramps with clothes that display more holes in them than you'd find in Barcelonas defence!

Like todays kids even know how to dance properly anyway eh? And it seems that the vast majority of them haven't even got a clue what decent music really is!

Last edited:
Real men don't dance.
giphy.gif

If it were up to me, based on what I have seen with my own eyes, it would be 20 something year old Filipino males that are banned. Although, they are all in the garage across the street from me most nights with their dogs and bongs.
Ladyboys?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.