If the world was created by a Big Bang?

The book of Enoch and the stories of the fallen angels is blatently nodding to another more advanced civilization teaching humans and then their enemies wiping them and us out, similar stories are found in other religions too of gods or angels coming to earth and teaching us and more likely Enoch nicked them from Hindu sagas told by merchants and changed them to suit.
See also Scientology. By an amazing coincidence, founded by L Ron Hubbard, a science fiction writer.

Why?

Who mentioned aliens

Scientology is a scam, the major religions are more a cartel or mafia
Are you suggesting gods or angels coming to earth are not aliens?
Some believe Hubbard just made it all up to take the piss out of religion

Maybe it wasn't created. Maybe it always existed. Maybe it is existing in an everlasting state of flux. No beginning, no end. It isn't part of the human powers of reasoning to accept that something could have no beginning and these questions are best left to the tiny number of academics who are able to make a comfortable living just by devoting their entire working lives pondering over these unanswerable questions.

The book of Enoch and the stories of the fallen angels is blatently nodding to another more advanced civilization teaching humans and then their enemies wiping them and us out, similar stories are found in other religions too of gods or angels coming to earth and teaching us and more likely Enoch nicked them from Hindu sagas told by merchants and changed them to suit.

00B47B57-A632-4CAA-9466-2A61B14CFFD5.jpeg
Maybe it wasn't created. Maybe it always existed. Maybe it is existing in an everlasting state of flux. No beginning, no end. It isn't part of the human powers of reasoning to accept that something could have no beginning and these questions are best left to the tiny number of academics who are able to make a comfortable living just by devoting their entire working lives pondering over these unanswerable questions.

I was just about to recommend a Brian Greene book on multiverses...!

In the Worlds before Monkey,
Primal chaos reigned,
Heaven sought order.
But the Phoenix can fly only when its feathers are grown.
The four worlds formed again and yet again,
As endless aeons wheeled and passed.
Time and the pure essences of Heaven,
The moisture of the Earth,
And the powers of the Sun and the Moon
All worked upon a certain rock – old as Creation,
And it magically became fertile.
That first egg was named Thought,
Tathagata Buddha, the Father Buddha,
Said, ‘With our thoughts we make the world.’
Elemental forces caused the egg to hatch,
from it then came a stone Monkey.
The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!”

Born from an egg on a mountain top....

You get the idea.

Just reading the life on venus thread

space frazzles my Brain and so much my pea brain cant grasp.

like that there are more planets in the universe than grains of sand On earth

and that space is always expanding! Well whats it expanding into?

And that some stars we see arent actually there anymore

Just reading the life on venus thread

space frazzles my Brain and so much my pea brain cant grasp.

like that there are more planets in the universe than grains of sand On earth

and that space is always expanding! Well whats it expanding into?

And that some stars we see arent actually there anymore
There are more galaxies than grains of sand...
And as the light from the nearest star outside the solar system takes over 3 years to get here the sun maybe the only star still in existence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.