Jose Gimenez

I'm wary of this and suspect it's just a way to force Napoli to accept the Koulibaly money.

Athletico play a VERY different style Toby's. They are very negative and defensive and are set up primarily not to concede. It's the opposite of how we play. From what I've seen if Napoli they play more like us so if Koulibaly is their best defender that's who we should go for.

I'll be surprised is this comes off.

Are you saying the earlier posts detailing his injuries are inaccurate?
No major injuries with both players

That’s a bollox politician’s answer.

I’ll ask again with very minor rephrasing. Are you saying the earlier post (kindly reproduced by @Cityinmud two up from this one) detailing his time out with injuries is incorrect?

That’s a bollox politician’s answer.

I’ll ask again with very minor rephrasing. Are you saying the earlier post (kindly reproduced by @Cityinmud two up from this one) detailing his time out with injuries is incorrect?

Nope but none of their injuries are that alarming. I would prefer Gimenez

I'm wary of this and suspect it's just a way to force Napoli to accept the Koulibaly money.

Athletico play a VERY different style Toby's. They are very negative and defensive and are set up primarily not to concede. It's the opposite of how we play. From what I've seen if Napoli they play more like us so if Koulibaly is their best defender that's who we should go for.

I'll be surprised is this comes off.
Who is Toby?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.