Wolves thread 2020/21

Vienna_70

Team supported
Treble Winners 2022/23.
On the verge of signing Vitor Ferreira from Porto on a season-long loan, with the option to make it a permanent move:

I hope they have a great season and continue to progress, maybe even push for a top four place, though it would be nice if we could actually take some points - like six - off them this season.

NES has done a great job. Let’s hope it continues.

Hope we can have a decent season again (obviously), sorry to see Jota go but he was frustrating last season in his decision making and Neto and Podence have looked increasingly good supporting Raul who I would hate to lose. We have signed Fabio Silva for a record fee, only 18 and very little first team experience but bags of potential and Marcal at left back to replace Jonny who is out injured for a few months, liked the look of him against Sheffield United. We sold Doherty to Spurs, not overly concerned there but we need options at RWB, Traore is a bad choice for this position as his defending is poor and he is far more dangerous for us further forward. We have brought in Hoever from Liverpool but again, only 18 but their fans seems gutted to lose him and rated him up there with TAA.

Our most important signing this summer though has been Nuno who has signed a new contract which is great news.

He wants to evolve/improve our style of play and was happy for both Doc and Jota to leave. He likes a small squad but he said at the end of the season that his First XI was very good but not so much the depth off the bench. With the likes of Silva and Vitinha coming in I hope/think that is being addressed and he says our business isn't finished yet.

Kit wise - our home shirt wasn't popular when first leaked due to the black sleeves but actually looks pretty good (I'm wearing it now), better than last year's effort. Away is an abmination that looks like the opening credits from The Simpsons but on Friday we revealed the best of the lot, a Portugal inspired maroon and green third kit, an absolute beauty.

Good luck this season, hope you make more of a fist of the title this time but not tomorrow night obviously!

Hope we can have a decent season again (obviously), sorry to see Jota go but he was frustrating last season in his decision making and Neto and Podence have looked increasingly good supporting Raul who I would hate to lose. We have signed Fabio Silva for a record fee, only 18 and very little first team experience but bags of potential and Marcal at left back to replace Jonny who is out injured for a few months, liked the look of him against Sheffield United. We sold Doherty to Spurs, not overly concerned there but we need options at RWB, Traore is a bad choice for this position as his defending is poor and he is far more dangerous for us further forward. We have brought in Hoever from Liverpool but again, only 18 but their fans seems gutted to lose him and rated him up there with TAA.

Our most important signing this summer though has been Nuno who has signed a new contract which is great news.

He wants to evolve/improve our style of play and was happy for both Doc and Jota to leave. He likes a small squad but he said at the end of the season that his First XI was very good but not so much the depth off the bench. With the likes of Silva and Vitinha coming in I hope/think that is being addressed and he says our business isn't finished yet.

Kit wise - our home shirt wasn't popular when first leaked due to the black sleeves but actually looks pretty good (I'm wearing it now), better than last year's effort. Away is an abmination that looks like the opening credits from The Simpsons but on Friday we revealed the best of the lot, a Portugal inspired maroon and green third kit, an absolute beauty.

Good luck this season, hope you make more of a fist of the title this time but not tomorrow night obviously!
That away kit is worse than any of ours including the Clit-bang kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.