A second chance

cityontheup

No doubt most of us at some time have said “if only I could be young again and know what I know now”. So let’s say you were given the chance to be 18 again and you could do just one thing differently, what would it be?. I guess most of you would do something around making more money, but it could be not starting a relationship or going back and saving one. Maybe it would be a change of career, staying on at school or leaving earlier and travelling. Well, what would you do?

No doubt most of us at some time have said “if only I could be young again and know what I know now”. So let’s say you were given the chance to be 18 again and you could do just one thing differently, what would it be?. I guess most of you would do something around making more money, but it could be not starting a relationship or going back and saving one. Maybe it would be a change of career, staying on at school or leaving earlier and travelling. Well, what would you do?
I would never have robbed that bank.

Studied English Language & Literature at university. Probably moved to Wales too instead of London.

If I was the same person, I would have done the same stuff, of course.

I always wonder what I could have done if I'd gone for a more sciency path. Something related to animal behaviour, perhaps. But it's always fun to look at careers from the outside and just see the positives. I know someone who does that job, and she's not exactly well-rewarded for it.

Definitely take some foreign holidays when I was single. I was so conservative with money back then, although in fairness I did at me up when I started my relationship

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.