If the world was created by a Big Bang?

Yeah just frazzled it a bit more
As long as you know the sun is a star, the earth revolves round the sun, the earth is not flat, when a player in red goes flat they get a penalty, you’ll be fine.

As long as you know the sun is a star, the earth revolves round the sun, the earth is not flat, when a player in red goes flat they get a penalty, you’ll be fine.

Wait! The Earth isn't flat?? There's the odd one on here who will take you to task for that blasphemous remark

Wait! The Earth isn't flat?? There's the odd one on here who will take you to task for that blasphemous remark
Well, of course it's not flat, it's not even a sphere.

IIRC one of the fun facts about the earth, is that if you proportionally shrank it down to the size of the billiard ball, it's surface would be far smoother than a normal billiard ball.

I like to think that the big bang was caused by a vacuum decay, although I'm not too sure on the science of that one.

Human brains are not intelligent enough to understand the universe fully and are too small to envisage its vastness.

Are we still all looking for the God particle as I remember that being a key to unlocking the mysteries of the creation and workings of the universe - quantum mechanics is also a fascinating flip side to the study of the very big

Can anyone explain to me what was going on before it?

Scientists know that the universe is expanding as they track the colour of light through prisms that give a distance measure. Over time they prove to be moving further away. Track all of that back and you have a single point of mass.

What interests me though is that, prior to our current universe there was an older universe in its place (and probably many more before that). Our current universe takes the kinetic momentum from the old universe and thats why everything is spinning in orbits. Its old universe energy.

What was there before that though? No idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.