The Michael Oliver Penalty Thread

One of the main problems is that VAR "rarely" overrules the on-field ref's original decision, add into the mix the refs' historical willingness/hunger to give LiVARpool/Un*t*d everything whilst failing to see any infringements against us and you've got Mike Riley's wet dream, the same biased system that favours RedShirts FC and hinders any upstarts to their crowns but now with shiny new added (selective) video evidence.

You really only need to look at how many times last season PiGMOL were forced to make statements after our/their games in order to explain their "new selective interpretation" of the rules to see how much we were on the wrong end of dodgy decisions whilst they were on the end of favourable ones.

How many statements were issued all season?

How many of those were related to issues of us NOT getting a decision in our favour in one of our matches?

How many of those were related to issues of RedShirts FC getting a decision in their favour in one of their matches?

Last edited:
One of the main problems is that VAR "rarely" overrules the on-field ref's original decision, add into the mix the refs' historical willingness/hunger to give LiVARpool/Un*t*d everything whilst failing to see any infringements against us and you've got Mike Riley's wet dream, the same biased system that favours RedShirts FC and hinders any upstarts to their crowns but now with shiny new added (selective) video evidence.

You really only need to look at how many times last season PiGMOL were forced to make statements after our games in order to explain their "new selective interpretation" of the rules to see how much we were on the wrong end of dodgy decisions. How many statements were issued all season? How many of those were related to issues of us NOT getting a decision in our favour in one of our matches? How many of those were related to issues of RedShirts FC getting a decision in their favour in one of their matches?
You're right. I agree with every word. But you'd think the club itself would come out occasionally and say something. Nothing that would cause a fine or anything, but enough to let them know they (City) are aware of what is happening.

It sometimes feels that we are about the only club in the Prem that never puts its head above the parapet and openly questions Pigmol/Var. The more we let these bent fuckers bully us, and the meeker our response, the worse it will get.

You really only need to look at how many times last season PiGMOL were forced to make statements after our/their games in order to explain their "new selective interpretation" of the rules to see how much we were on the wrong end of dodgy decisions whilst they were on the end of favourable ones.

How many statements were issued all season?

How many of those were related to issues of us NOT getting a decision in our favour in one of our matches?

How many of those were related to issues of RedShirts FC getting a decision in their favour in one of their matches?
Let's give Old Mother Riley a bit of credit when it's due - he does come out a few weeks later and sez sorry for fuckin' us over!

Too f*cking late then though. Points are already gone - Job done.
It's all part of the process, T. Screw us, offer Liverpool United appropriate leg-ups, but apologise to those his cabal of whistling wankers have shafted. The RDAHMeedya think it's the perfect fit. I wish they'd watch the cricket and tennis a bit more!

Ben Turpin tribute act.

You're not wrong OB..

He was an extremely funny guy when I was growing up..

He was a star of the silent movie age, it mattered not that he didn't speak, just his look down the camera was enough to set you off..

I remember my dad crying with laughter at him many a time and he was a hard man to please..!

Perfect PIGMOL refereeing material if he was still around..!

Cardinal numbers are: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.

Ordinal numbers are: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc.
Thank you for that information, Vienna. I was a mathematics teacher in a high school for over 30 years. Never knew that and couldn't be arsed asking anyone. No wonder US education is less than or equal to most 3rd world countries.

Thank you for that information, Vienna. I was a mathematics teacher in a high school for over 30 years. Never knew that and couldn't be arsed asking anyone. No wonder US education is less than or equal to most 3rd world countries.

Oh they do, most middle eastern countries speak 5 european languages. with the exception of nations so poor they are just bombed to shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.