Season tickets

So all season tickets will go into a ballot for match once fans are allowed back into the grounds. So how is this to be done. I for one would like to know now. This would help me to make a more informed decision on whether to go into the ballots or not.

Shouldn't be a ballot. 40k STs - yer get to see one match in three.

Shouldn't be a ballot. 40k STs - yer get to see one match in three.

Even if those numbers are correct they can't force people to buy 1 in 3 of the clubs choice, it will be the fans' choice and certain game will be overscribed.

I'm not sure why they have totally disregarded loyalty points?

Even if those numbers are correct they can't force people to buy 1 in 3 of the clubs choice, it will be the fans' choice and certain game will be overscribed.

I'm not sure why they have totally disregarded loyalty points?
I guess most fans, whichever system is used, will be thinking the club have adopted a VAR system - totally untransparent no matter how a decision is arrived at. Whatever system is chosen it must be one that is transparently fair. Those who get a go at the first game shouldn't be in the ballot again until all STs who want a ticket have had the opportunity.

I guess most fans, whichever system is used, will be thinking the club have adopted a VAR system - totally untransparent no matter how a decision is arrived at. Whatever system is chosen it must be one that is transparently fair. Those who get a go at the first game shouldn't be in the ballot again until all STs who want a ticket have had the opportunity.

That is one way, the other id doing it on ballot loyalty - otherwise no one will apply for fulham at home if it stops them getting a ticket to chelsea at home.

I'm struggling to think of a fair system that suits everybody. There isn't one.

I'm struggling to think of a fair system that suits everybody. There isn't one.

Unless enough people bow out of the ballots and there is enough seats for those who want to go when they choose then your right there is nothing the club can to do appease everyone.

I think the club have handled it pretty well up to now

Let’s wait and see what the finer details are before everyone jumps down the clubs throat

Unless enough people bow out of the ballots and there is enough seats for those who want to go when they choose then your right there is nothing the club can to do appease everyone.

I think the club have handled it pretty well up to now

Let’s wait and see what the finer details are before everyone jumps down the clubs throat

They have as best they can, certainly.

I'm not critiquing the club. It's a situation I wouldn't want to deal with and the organisation I work for his very membership / ticket heavy.

They have as best they can, certainly.

I'm not critiquing the club. It's a situation I wouldn't want to deal with and the organisation I work for his very membership / ticket heavy.

Wasn’t having a pop at you pal was highlighting the fact you mentioned there isn’t a plan that will please everyone. Which is 100% correct.

A lot of people are getting wound up and thinking the worst before the details have even been released.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.