The bluemoon health and ailments thread

Seen a lot of posts recently in ref to to health etc, thought i'd kick this off......
Well, go on then! ;-)

I've had asthma of varying degrees of severity since I was 3, much more controlled now than it was up to my late 20s. For the last 20 years I've had the occasional inner ear problem which knackers my balance and can cause bad dizziness and nausea. Apart from that I'm a fighting fit fat 65 year old...ho ho.

Deaf as a post and it's been a bugger since lockdown because I haven't been to the audiology clinic since the lockdown.

Colonel Blinky is who I am turning in to, what what what.

Found out in January after I had some fairly bad back ache and stomach cramps (I thought it was just sciatica and a dodgy curry) that I had Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis, turns out I was in complete renal failure with a kidney function of 4 and probably a couple of weeks away from at the very least dialysis or at worst dropping dead, rushed into theatre to have 2 kidney stents put in then kidney function went back up to 35 tho after two weeks function dropped again to 12(anything under 15 is kidney failure) so now I'm the proud owner of bi lateral nephrostomies, kidney functions are now back to normal (around 75)
Due to the fibrosis I'm on some heavy hitting drugs, methotrexate and prednisolone hopefully they will break down the fibrosis and I can get these fucking goody bags of my back.

Well, go on then! ;-)

I've had asthma of varying degrees of severity since I was 3, much more controlled now than it was up to my late 20s. For the last 20 years I've had the occasional inner ear problem which knackers my balance and can cause bad dizziness and nausea. Apart from that I'm a fighting fit fat 65 year old...ho ho.
You could do a job for the dippers , your own asthma inhaler and an inner ear problem that causes balance problems, you could be their new striker ! Lol !!

Diagnosed with autism, ADHD, borderline personality disorder, functional neurological disorder, depression and severe Candida. God, life is good. :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.