A second chance

I think this wins the best answer on this thread... Sorry about your brother, can't imagine how shit that must be.
Thanks. Aged 17 and thinking the world revolves around me and then wake up one day to find the brother who I adored and looked up to and was influenced by had gone just like that..... No warnings it was going to happen, no chance to say goodbye....
Mum and dad never got over it :( (both since gone too)

With a bad back, and having had most of your teeth fallen out, the romance of such ventures palls a tad.
I’ve all my own teeth and backs fine at the minute!! Not much when I think about it to stop me fucking off when I get laid off end of October... just disappear for a few years, Lads grown up, ex has fucked off... what’s to stop me!!

This has the makings of a belter.

How did that come about?
Mates with this lad since I was about 7 years old, We lived across the road from eachother. Anyway, His mam and dad had a lot of problems he was an alcoholic and she ended up throwing him out. All of us that paled around together always used to say 'Your mam is a fine thing'! As the years went on after they split up she started to go out to nightclubs alot and we used to see her in there wearing leather pants and little skirts, tits out of a little top ect she was always being a little flirty some nights with a few of us, One night then we were in the nightclub and seen her there again started chatting to her all of a sudden started kissing eachother after a while got a taxi back to her house and done the deed, The next morning I thought she was going to regret what happened it was far from it she wanted to go again, After all that we were actually texting and I called over to her now and again it started to get a bit too serious for my liking. I started to keep my distance from her and she sent me mad texts of how she hates me ect she told her son what we were doing we havent spoken to each other since and to even top that she told my fucking mother!!!
My mam took the jaw off me with a slap.

Explored my sexuality and accepted whatever that lead to. I'm nearly 50 and only trying to figure it out now. Wouldn't have though 'cos I was even more clueless back then. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.