Season tickets

Even if those numbers are correct they can't force people to buy 1 in 3 of the clubs choice, it will be the fans' choice and certain game will be overscribed.
I'm not sure why they have totally disregarded loyalty points?
I think loyalty points should be taken into consideration, mainly because I have loads of the little buggers. However we're talking about home games and loyalty points have never been used to prioritise tickets for games at the Etihad AFAIK.

I think loyalty points should be taken into consideration, mainly because I have loads of the little buggers. However we're talking about home games and loyalty points have never been used to prioritise tickets for games at the Etihad AFAIK.

Points had been right from the start but not for ST holders who already have a tickets. It is different now they are all on sale at the start of the season, but it was members with 150 points one day 130 the next for the derby at home in the first few seasons goin down to 'access cards' (supporter number but not bought a membership) on different point levels. I used to have several access cards to buy tickets for other people until the match day prices got silly and no one wanted to go anymore under the Cook regime.

^
The Cook regime? I thought he was Alan Partridge too but it never stopped me going.

^
The Cook regime? I thought he was Alan Partridge too but it never stopped me going.

Prices for a big game in my stand went from £28 to £36 in one season, then a rise to £38 and then £48 all in 3/4 years. That is SS1, now £64 for the same games 9 years after. It was the prices under him rather than the man himself.

Prices for a big game in my stand went from £28 to £36 in one season, then a rise to £38 and then £48 all in 3/4 years. That is SS1, now £64 for the same games 9 years after. It was the prices under him rather than the man himself.

I was going to say. That threw me.

Even at its most expensive, my Seasoncard was maybe £65 a month. I found it affordable enough as I didn’t have many other interests aside from City.

I'm struggling to think of a fair system that suits everybody. There isn't one.
Don’t think there is but spoken to fans of a couple of other clubs,and ours seems better than quite a few. Mentioned Newcastle the other day not yet had refunds from last season and payements for this being taken but no news on what they are doing. Today a Rangers fan told be he’d had to pay £500 for his season ticket for this season or lose it.

Don’t think there is but spoken to fans of a couple of other clubs,and ours seems better than quite a few. Mentioned Newcastle the other day not yet had refunds from last season and payements for this being taken but no news on what they are doing. Today a Rangers fan told be he’d had to pay £500 for his season ticket for this season or lose it.
That's disgraceful from both clubs, just ripping off people by preying on supporter loyalty.

Rangers tickets are as rare as rocking horse poo so he’s damned there. Two badly run clubs there. Newcastle and Rangers.

There was a good article on season tickets and how each club was handling it.Cant remember which news was either sky or BBC. It shocked me what some clubs are doing. We are being treated very well trust me. I had already decided to give up my ticket so I will wait until next season and see if my mind has changed. My ticket used to be under £500 and it is now £800 and I have a dog to look after now.

There was a good article on season tickets and how each club was handling it.Cant remember which news was either sky or BBC. It shocked me what some clubs are doing. We are being treated very well trust me. I had already decided to give up my ticket so I will wait until next season and see if my mind has changed. My ticket used to be under £500 and it is now £800 and I have a dog to look after now.
Take the dog for a walk, somewhere where you don't normally go, take the lead off, then run like fuck. !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.