Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of an error on your part to suggest I was hypocriticially attacking another team's wage structure. I cited paying a huge salary for a player that barely plays and proudly hypes that he is content to collect wages & play golf.

Apologies if that went right over your head

0D4D6457-7A36-4B3E-A093-A0CA5AC67701.jpeg

Thank goodness you're here to demonstrate you missed the point

Nope, you as always have missed the point.

You state who would have a player on their team earning such wages, yet your club has an astronomical wage bill of 438 million, pretty sure a large proportion of that is for players who will barely or maybe never play for the first team, but thanks for letting me point out your mistake :)

Last edited:
I want Spurs to do poorly, obviously, but I'm really curious to see how Bale gets on there. They've made things more interesting at least.

I'm guessing; get the ball, boot the ball forward, Kane, Bale, Son run after it, if they don't score, everyone defnends for ten minutes, get the ball, boot the ball forward...

Kane or Bale goes off injured.

I want Spurs to do poorly, obviously, but I'm really curious to see how Bale gets on there. They've made things more interesting at least.

He has a point to prove so will do well wherever he goes. But I'm not sure where he fits in to top teams. He doesnt have the pace to be a wide attacking player anymore. Do you put him in midfield?

Does anyone actually believe Daniel Levy would sign off on the fees involved for Bale?

A quality signing for Spurs, he would have been a quality signing for anybody imo and I would have loved to see him in a City shirt, just not for 600k a week obviously lol

It's being reported as a loan where Madrid will almost certainly pay a big part of the wages, so yes.
There'd be a loan fee as well and if his wage estimates are even close to being true then they'd be paying at least £300,000 a week as well. It just doesn't ring true with Levy.

There'd be a loan fee as well and if his wage estimates are even close to being true then they'd be paying at least £300,000 a week as well. It just doesn't ring true with Levy.
There's not going to be a loan fee, lol. If Spurs agree to take him it'll be because Madrid are paying for almost all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.