Covid: Personal views

Nah whats disgusting is fuckwits who ignore all science and come out with their own fuckwittery and put not only their lives at risk but the lives of others.

I mean just in the last page alone we have "Dennishasdoneit" who said to a poster on here who has cancer that his Chemotherapy is "poison"

"Missing person" who said he would have to do more research to see if David Icke reptilian overlords theory was true.

Sane and rational people should never pander to fuckwits
Listen pal.
Ive lost fair few fruends from cancer.ive been there ,taking one lad in particular to chemo sessions..and giving him a lift home afterwards when he would reguarly be sick in my car.
The pain and the grief from those experiences made me look a little closer at the whole industry.i stand by what i say ...its toxic to the human body.un natural..... and therefore posion.

We..as natural born beings,should look to only ingest natural substances into our digestive systems.if its not natural ,you have a problem..you place stress on the cells.when cells become stressed,they become inflamed...
Thats why you need good anti inflammatory Food sources for good health....Prevention is better,and easier than cure....

If you do fall sick....with cancer ..,it beats me why anybody would voluntarily ingest man made chemical substances to make thenselves better or to get rid of the tumour.....if you had a garden with weeds growing in the middle,you wouldnt put weed killer on the whole garden and kill all the healthy plants too.
That would be just silly.
It would also be silly to ignore the natural plant Tumeric....tumuor...Tumeric...one of the most Anti inflammatory Food sources on the Planet....to be clear..Tumeric,from its parent plant Curcumin..is well known for its ability to kill inflammatory cells....naturally
With no side effects...a little bit of research, or in my case a few years...,opens your eyes.

Listen pal.
Ive lost fair few fruends from cancer.ive been there ,taking one lad in particular to chemo sessions..and giving him a lift home afterwards when he would reguarly be sick in my car.
The pain and the grief from those experiences made me look a little closer at the whole industry.i stand by what i say ...its toxic to the human body.un natural..... and therefore posion.

We..as natural born beings,should look to only ingest natural substances into our digestive systems.if its not natural ,you have a problem..you place stress on the cells.when cells become stressed,they become inflamed...
Thats why you need good anti inflammatory Food sources for good health....Prevention is better,and easier than cure....

If you do fall sick....with cancer ..,it beats me why anybody would voluntarily ingest man made chemical substances to make thenselves better or to get rid of the tumour.....if you had a garden with weeds growing in the middle,you wouldnt put weed killer on the whole garden and kill all the healthy plants too.
That would be just silly.
It would also be silly to ignore the natural plant Tumeric....tumuor...Tumeric...one of the most Anti inflammatory Food sources on the Planet....to be clear..Tumeric,from its parent plant Curcumin..is well known for its ability to kill inflammatory cells....naturally
With no side effects...a little bit of research, or in my case a few years...,opens your eyes.

Agree with all of this. Everyone I know who has had chemo becomes extremely sick. If it kills or reduces cancerous cells then it may be worth it in the long term. But having lost a family member to cancer only this week, my observational conclusion would be if I had cancer and was offered chemo, I would turn it down. It seems to deplete the body too much

Agree with all of this. Everyone I know who has had chemo becomes extremely sick. If it kills or reduces cancerous cells then it may be worth it in the long term. But having lost a family member to cancer only this week, my observational conclusion would be if I had cancer and was offered chemo, I would turn it down. It seems to deplete the body too much
The bodies own internal natural instincts would tell you not to touch a substance that kills your appetite, makes your hair fall out,and makes you sick.

The sane person,would..imo... look to enliven their immune system with Live Foods,full of nutrion and vitamins.natural sources of nutrion and vitamins.not man mde chemical which makes you feel sick.

Its not rocket science.
Nature is simple.Plain and simple.
If you examined the ingredients for chemo,i guess it would be like reading the outside of a bottle of bleach.nothing natural about it at all.

Let thy Food be thy medicine.

No Dis-ease....can exist in an alkaline body...the Austrian scientist who discovered this...won the Noble Peace prize back in the 1930s.

Shortly afterwards...In this country....came thThe e Cancer Act 1939.....which basically says..no one is allowed to say they have a cure for Cancer.
Joining the dots is supposed to be fun.iwell t wasnt for me afterwatching good friends waste away.but they did.not.die.in.vain.

The virus is real, there cannot really be any debate about that, but, personally I find much of what has happened over the last 6 months very questionable.

The first question I found myself pondering is - Why would our government use a criterion which is seemingly "deliberately" flawed in favour of positively skewed data when recording the overall numbers of people who have sadly passed away as a direct result of this "deadly pandemic virus"?

When you've got the answer to that question, more will follow...

The virus is real, there cannot really be any debate about that, but, personally I find much of what has happened over the last 6 months very questionable.

The first question I found myself pondering is - Why would our government use a criterion which is seemingly "deliberately" flawed in favour of positively skewed data when recording the overall numbers of people who have sadly passed away as a direct result of this "deadly pandemic virus"?

When you've got the answer to that question, more will follow...
Its the re-setting of The Banking system.out with the old,run the economy into the ground in ruthless fashion,and plug in the new shiny ..online only cash less system....you know...the track and trace system.
Confuse.public.with.plandemic.,keep them in their boxes,watching their little boxes,for enough time for the systems to be switched.....
Scare and confuse the old/asleep
Keep Plundering, and pillaging..nobody will notice ..for they are all sick.and.Confused about the NewWorld.Order.plan thing....

Its the re-setting of The Banking system.out with the old,run the economy into the ground in ruthless fashion,and plug in the new shiny ..online only cash less system....you know...the track and trace system.
Confuse.public.with.plandemic.,keep them in their boxes,watching their little boxes,for enough time for the systems to be switched.....
Scare and confuse the old/asleep
Keep Plundering, and pillaging..nobody will notice ..for they are all sick.and.Confused about the NewWorld.Order.plan thing....

I've been down the rabbit hole many a time, and when people say New World Order they mean a world ran for and by Jews, in which every other race intermingle and breed into a mixed race no longer holding nationalistic views as their cultural identities have changed so aren't a threat to Jewish people. So really when you say New World Order all you are doing is spreading an antisemitic lie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.