Covid: Personal views

Its the re-setting of The Banking system.out with the old,run the economy into the ground in ruthless fashion,and plug in the new shiny ..online only cash less system....you know...the track and trace system.
Confuse.public.with.plandemic.,keep them in their boxes,watching their little boxes,for enough time for the systems to be switched.....
Scare and confuse the old/asleep
Keep Plundering, and pillaging..nobody will notice ..for they are all sick.and.Confused about the NewWorld.Order.plan thing....
Unfortunately it's not as "fight clubby" as that (IMO)

What you're observing are the results not the reasons. You're witnessing greedy powerful individuals thrashing around attempting to wring the last few million/billion $/£ out of us whilst they still can before the curtain is drawn back fully and we all see it for what it really is.

But I agree 100% about the track&trace cashless society system idea, to a certain extent.

The reason we've been fed inflated mortality numbers is simply to scare the world into believing that this is a more deadly "pandemic" than it really is (be under no illusion, the virus is real and some groups of people are dieing as a direct result of contracting it), because if people believe that it is a pandemic then they will be more willing to accept the changes to their everyday life routine to be implement without questioning them. But it's not for their own benefit that they're doing this, they're being forced to do it and what you're seeing are their attempts to retain some sort of power/wealth.

So, the second question is - what could be of such importance that governments across the entire globe have been forced to implement changes (that have the unfortunate side effect of crashing economies and causing widespread recession)?

Last edited:
The bodies own internal natural instincts would tell you not to touch a substance that kills your appetite, makes your hair fall out,and makes you sick.

The sane person,would..imo... look to enliven their immune system with Live Foods,full of nutrion and vitamins.natural sources of nutrion and vitamins.not man mde chemical which makes you feel sick.

Its not rocket science.
Nature is simple.Plain and simple.
If you examined the ingredients for chemo,i guess it would be like reading the outside of a bottle of bleach.nothing natural about it at all.

Let thy Food be thy medicine.

No Dis-ease....can exist in an alkaline body...the Austrian scientist who discovered this...won the Noble Peace prize back in the 1930s.

Shortly afterwards...In this country....came thThe e Cancer Act 1939.....which basically says..no one is allowed to say they have a cure for Cancer.
Joining the dots is supposed to be fun.iwell t wasnt for me afterwatching good friends waste away.but they did.not.die.in.vain.
More Fuckwittery

The title of this thread is so fucking funny to me.

My personal view is that the sky is actually fucking green.

I originally named it "Covid: the conspiracy theories" but then people who believe in Conspiracy theories dont think they are conspiracy theories :D

so opened it up to being a bit more about what people personally believe about it.

Listen pal.
Ive lost fair few fruends from cancer.ive been there ,taking one lad in particular to chemo sessions..and giving him a lift home afterwards when he would reguarly be sick in my car.
The pain and the grief from those experiences made me look a little closer at the whole industry.i stand by what i say ...its toxic to the human body.un natural..... and therefore posion.

We..as natural born beings,should look to only ingest natural substances into our digestive systems.if its not natural ,you have a problem..you place stress on the cells.when cells become stressed,they become inflamed...
Thats why you need good anti inflammatory Food sources for good health....Prevention is better,and easier than cure....

If you do fall sick....with cancer ..,it beats me why anybody would voluntarily ingest man made chemical substances to make thenselves better or to get rid of the tumour.....if you had a garden with weeds growing in the middle,you wouldnt put weed killer on the whole garden and kill all the healthy plants too.
That would be just silly.
It would also be silly to ignore the natural plant Tumeric....tumuor...Tumeric...one of the most Anti inflammatory Food sources on the Planet....to be clear..Tumeric,from its parent plant Curcumin..is well known for its ability to kill inflammatory cells....naturally
With no side effects...a little bit of research, or in my case a few years...,opens your eyes.

How about when your tumour is so large you cant swallow.

No Dis-ease....can exist in an alkaline body...the Austrian scientist who discovered this...won the Noble Peace prize back in the 1930s.

the claim is a misrepresentation of the guys work.

and there is zero evidence that a diet can even effect a bodies PH level, your liver and kidneys stop it happening.

the claim is a misrepresentation of the guys work.

and there is zero evidence that a diet can even effect a bodies PH level, your liver and kidneys stop it happening.
It might also be worth mentioning that the Nobel Peace prize isn't awarded for discoveries in biology.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.