Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Messi would have 3 years of a project left, they are skint, Barca are getting nowhere near winning the CL with the rebuild they have to do, so if Messi is serious about wanting to win more he’s only one option really, however if he doesn’t come now I’d give him a swerve.

Any plan needs money Barcelona are skint and that plan anyway would take years something Messi hasn’t got!

It is time vs inertia then.

He has already chosen the easier option, at a time when he seemingly was decided on leaving, and Barcelona looked at its most dire. I doubt he would choose the more disruptive option for his last few years then, once things look to be changing around him, however incrementally.

Well Messi would have 3 years of a project left, they are skint, Barca are getting nowhere near winning the CL with the rebuild they have to do, so if Messi is serious about wanting to win more he’s only one option really, however if he doesn’t come now I’d give him a swerve.

Whereas we’ve been really close to winning the CL

Not feeling very optimistic this season, so I have convinced myself the delays in bringing Koulibaly etc into the club is because Messi is still going to sign.
I refuse to believe we are planning the season thinking messi is still going to sign. No way.

Hasn't Messi said he wants to win Ballon D'or and UCL and he feels he can only do that under Pep? Considering the new board will be more sensible, won't Messi be sold ? It also seems they are really strapped on cash. I read they can't pay Setien's fees, let alone Suarez. What conditions will change for Messi to stay?

CL for sure, BdO I don't believe he prioritizes this

I only weighed in on my interpretation of what could happen, I do not know or have a feel for what the player will want to do even if everything aligns perfectly on the Barca side in terms of new board & sporting project. He may indeed already have decided to leave and has no desire to reconsider. We shall see

I was thinking more about his affect & general demeanor on the pitch during these two friendly matches. He has also been photographed quite a bit in practices/training and I see the same player as always in terms of joy/smiles. So perhaps this is more a thing to show the outside world he is unhappy in front of the camera but if Barto is ousted, maybe his demeanor publicly will change too

Something will have to change though

Not feeling very optimistic this season, so I have convinced myself the delays in bringing Koulibaly etc into the club is because Messi is still going to sign.
There are almost no big moves in this market.

I think buying clubs (bar a full of cash Chelsea) are waiting the end of the market to pick up their targets at a bargain. There will be a lot of moves in last weeks with that domino effect.

There are almost no big moves in this market.

I think buying clubs (bar a full of cash Chelsea) are waiting the end of the market to pick up their targets at a bargain. There will be a lot of moves in last weeks with that domino effect.

Hope you're right Paris...... otherwise both of us could be in for somewhat underwhelming seasons..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.