Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also didn't have VVD, Allison and Fabinho there when Coutinho was there, incomparable situations.
Exactly, and I believe it should be obvious to anyone who followed Bayern’s CL run last season that he was their best player throughout the tournament.

Don't really know why we weren't in for him. Would've been a perfect addition to our midfield imo.
I think we would have been in for him under normal circumstances. But in this market and having other pressing concerns in the squad I think our board had to make a decision of prioritizing a Sane replacement and improving our backline over the window. Having said that, It also looks like they are putting all their trust in Rodri to come leaps and bounds in his second season and Gundo as a backup at 6.

Hmmm good signing for the scousers could well be the player that tips the title in their favour,I’m interested in who they now get rid of I expect at least 2 or 3 to go and one main player..

Hmmm good signing for the scousers could well be the player that tips the title in their favour,I’m interested in who they now get rid of I expect at least 2 or 3 to go and one main player..
Why? Their squad depth lags behind us and others. This is a case of bolstering the ranks. If he stays fit, great addition.

Another sick note since he joined Bayern:

13/14 and 14/15 season he virtually missed all of both then after

15/16- 6 games missed
16/17- 5 games
17/18- 19 games
18/19- 7 games
19/20- 9 games

Thiago is now 29 years old, not sure if he can handle the intensity of the Premier league especially considering the system Liverpool play.

Overrated signing imo.

Don't really know why we weren't in for him. Would've been a perfect addition to our midfield imo.
Probably his injury record but that's not stopped us before
Klopp's magic inhaler might help him out though.

Another sick note since he joined Bayern:

13/14 and 14/15 season he virtually missed all of both then after

15/16- 6 games missed
16/17- 5 games
17/18- 19 games
18/19- 7 games
19/20- 9 games

Thiago is now 29 years old, not sure if he can handle the intensity of the Premier league especially considering the system Liverpool play.

Overrated signing imo.
He’ll never miss a game once he gets his asthma sorted at Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.