Adidas trainers

Got the Koln but swithering over the New Orders

Cant make my mind up about the New Order ones, they look decent from one angle and much less so from another.
Got the Shanghais last week, lad offered me BNIBWT Ellands and Zurros for them. Not a prayer that was happening, I’d rather keep them to wear or swap for an absolute worldie. The Koln are lovely though, I’d have defo got them if I hadn’t won the Shanghais.

Cant make my mind up about the New Order ones, they look decent from one angle and much less so from another.
Got the Shanghais last week, lad offered me BNIBWT Ellands and Zurros for them. Not a prayer that was happening, I’d rather keep them to wear or swap for an absolute worldie. The Koln are lovely though, I’d have defo got them if I hadn’t won the Shanghais.
Missed out on the Size raffles but pleased with my Gazza punt

Missed out on the Size raffles but pleased with my Gazza punt

I swerved the Gazzas when they came out but now I’ve seen someone with them on, they definitely look better on foot. There’s a few lads spinning them on the trainer pages for reasonable dough compared to the 2020 City ones, going to see what’s what there.

I never buy white trainers. I bought the 2 New Order t shirts. The football top is smarter than our kits. £100 is ridiculous though. How much would one of our tops cost?

Did you you try putting in a discount code eg the ones on Wowcher? I don’t know if they would have worked or not for your purchases

The new order wilsy spzl are banging in my opinion. Probably not worth the £130 but I'm glad i went for them. Waiting for the new releases trimm starr (5 pair) as im collecting them at the mo. Agrees with most re:koln lovely trainner, not as nice as the '17 release but still quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.