******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starc and Cummings both struggle against the short pitch ball. Wood with his pace would have been more than a handful.

All in all it was good to have cricket back with each series providing its own level of excitement
Most cricketers I know, in that situation, would rather fancy their chances getting bat on ball against a spinner, than against a guy bowling 92mph on average.

Most cricketers I know, in that situation, would rather fancy their chances getting bat on ball against a spinner, than against a guy bowling 92mph on average.

the thing is 10 runs is nothing ? yes mark wood average was under 5 in the game and he is lightning fast, but you only need to clip it and get bat to ball and its 4, so i think they still would have won but its gone now

england are still the best ODI team and even if the old enemy beat us, you feel if it was the world cup you would still fancy england

the thing is 10 runs is nothing ? yes mark wood average was under 5 in the game and he is lightning fast, but you only need to clip it and get bat to ball and its 4, so i think they still would have won but its gone now

england are still the best ODI team and even if the old enemy beat us, you feel if it was the world cup you would still fancy england
Agreed if they only needed to ‘clip it’ once, or maybe even twice, but it’s not easy coming in at the death to ‘clip’ anything travelling at 92mph. They’d have likely needed 3 decent connections.

Doesn’t matter either way, but like I said based on my experience, I’d rather have a spinner coming on to bowl the last over if I’d just walked out there.

Agreed if they only needed to ‘clip it’ once, or maybe even twice, but it’s not easy coming in at the death to ‘clip’ anything travelling at 92mph. They’d have likely needed 3 decent connections.

Doesn’t matter either way, but like I said based on my experience, I’d rather have a spinner coming on to bowl the last over if I’d just walked out there.

its easy to say when looking at it now ? morgan maybe got it wrong but 302 was not enough with the short boundaries
and chasing is better than setting a score but under lights its sort of levels it out, so england should have won having them 80 odd for 5 so england missed the chance

still fancy england vs anybody in ODI cricket and we win more than we lose

So many fatties playing in the IPL!

The English players and Smith look noticeably trimmer than the majority of the players.

There's hope for my mate yet!

;)

I doubt your mate is as big as Kieron Pollard is. The guy is an absolute unit this year.

Seems like half the cricketing world we're force fed pies during lockdown. Bit embrassing for a sport that was only recently being taken seriously as an 'athletic' sport.

;)

I doubt your mate is as big as Kieron Pollard is. The guy is an absolute unit this year.

Seems like half the cricketing world we're force fed pies during lockdown. Bit embrassing for a sport that was only recently being taken seriously as an 'athletic' sport.
Yep, I've seen Pollard. He's one bloody big unit. Hard to understand how a professional sportsman can let himself get so out of condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.