Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

Selling him with a buy back would be the best for all parties. Tosin, who will soon be 23, needs to get regular playing time, preferably, to a PL side where he can grow. This will allow City to evaluate how he develops in the PL and maybe bring him back in a year or two.

Someone's triggered ;)
Calm down mate.Talking about me hating Pep? Do you even know what it means to hate someone? You see, this is exactly why I made that post. This angry mob mentality sickens me. Some how you deduced that I hate Garcia because I choose to air my opinion, if that's not you being overly emotional then what is?

Your apparent rage only validates my point. Its a public forum and that's the beauty of it. We are all allowed to have an opinion here. Look how furious your post is, I can see you all red faced as you slam your fingers on your keyboard, its fucking hilarious, don't burst a blood vessel mate. As for me hating Pep, I love the man, he is a great manager probably the best in the league! I give credit where credit is due, likewise criticism where criticism is due, that's my approach to life,doesn't mean I "hate" Pep. I have criticized Mancini, Pellegrini, Pep and not just the managers, the players too, I am sure I must have criticized Kun, Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Kdb at one time or the other. Thats life, its human nature! you need to lighten up a bit mate. Sticks and stones, remember?

Now about Garcia "earning his place on merit", Don't make me laugh.

Oh boy, I better be careful, don't want the opinion police coming after me for that one!

Well you put an awful lot of effort into that but not an awful lot of thought eh?
On the topic of ‘hate’, I was trying to encourage you to stop your hateful slander if Garcia and now you’re having a hissy fit at me when you’d be better redirecting your anger issues by looking in a mirror.

You’ve been spitting bile at Garcia just because he’s moving on after honouring his contract with us.
He’s a nice lad, he works hard and doesn't bad mouth the club so there’s no need for you to act like a spurned lover with a problem letting go.

Oh, and I was really wowed by the bits in bold - they were very loud . gave a good impression of you shouting.
I still feel shouted at now, almost ringing in my ears it is!

Keeping him (and giving him cup games to test him) and selling Garcia (why are we developing a player for Barca?) seems like an obvious decision to me.

So of course we do the opposite.
What about from his perspective?

He is off the back of two full seasons in the championship and at an age where he could really nail down a place somewhere outside of the top 6 and now you want him to be stuck on our bench or in the stands whilst he sees out the last 12mths of his deal.

We rarely do the wrong thing by our players and this is another example imo. If his agent can bring forward a good deal then Txiki will sell him.

He is off the back of two full seasons in the championship and at an age where he could really nail down a place somewhere outside of the top 6 and now you want him to be stuck on our bench or in the stands whilst he sees out the last 12mths of his deal.

We rarely do the wrong thing by our players and this is another example imo. If his agent can bring forward a good deal then Txiki will sell him.

Please don't get me started :)

You think he could 'really nail down a place' at a club outside the top 6 ? Be interesting to see which ones want him (for not much)
...he went backwards from a now prem side in the championship to a dead average one.......and plenty on here entertain keeping him, the mind boggles lol

Please don't get me started :)
My inbox is always open, be interesting to see what examples you have.

You think he could 'really nail down a place' at a club outside the top 6 ? Be interesting to see which ones want him (for not much)
...he went backwards from a now prem side in the championship to a dead average one.......and plenty on here entertain keeping him, the mind boggles lol
Yes, I think hes got a lot of talent and would be a better player with better players around him.

Everton and West Ham are apparently interested aren't they so either of those would be a good move.

My inbox is always open, be interesting to see what examples you have.

Yes, I think hes got a lot of talent and would be a better player with better players around him.

Everton and West Ham are apparently interested aren't they so either of those would be a good move.

I think he would be of interest as a 3rd choice type option for many lower down PL teams. Maybe a starter in a Championship team but he would prefer to take a chance in the Prem.

I'd be happy if he was our 4th or 5th choice option but he probably thinks he needs to be playing and i dont blame him. Hope something good turns up.

I agree he is not a promising youngster anymore
Personally I don’t think he is good enough to play for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.