How do you assess our transfer business?

We couldn't really have asked for a better "backup" CB than Ake. I think he`ll be a huge success and he`s also very versatile. Torres is one of the best young wingers in the world and can play on both sides. Very happy with both signings. Need a CB though, don`t think we need much more than that

Really excited to see Torres playing. I'm also hopeful that Ake will become a good player for us.

Would have preferred us to sign an elite CB - will the KK saga ever come to an end? - and feel like we are missing a trick by not bringing in Aouar, who is a tidy footballer.

I never could work out if we were ever in for Messi (can't remember seeing anything official) but probably were and handled the situation very respectfully.

Foden will get a lot more game time. Hopefully see a bit more of Tommy Doyle.

So far I'd give us a 6-7/10.

Think its impossible to judge until end of window, if this is it I'd be worried, personally think we need someone to challenge Jesus and Aguero.
I reckon wolves will do us over at the weekend with aguero and Laporte missing. Which might be the catalyst to get some players in.

Think its impossible to judge until end of window, if this is it I'd be worried, personally think we need someone to challenge Jesus and Aguero.
I reckon wolves will do us over at the weekend with aguero and Laporte missing. Which might be the catalyst to get some players in.
Damn, didn't realise Laporte was going to miss the game :(

I think the Catalyst will be some of the squad being moved on. I don’t think we can bring anyone in until we move some out. I will stand corrected if wrong.?

Goalkeeper - good

Defence - shite

Midfield - weaker than its been in a long time

Forwards/Wings - our strength

We need a CB, LB and a midfielder.
We'll probably get none of the above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.