COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know how these people actually get infected at the moment? After all the marches , beaches and pubs been open it’s just started to rise all of a sudden

I genuinely believe the mortality rate will be lower this time for reasons we have all gone over. I’m more worried about the lack of study done so far on the quite sizable amount of people with long covid which as I can tell does not discriminate on age groups which is a bit worrying if it ends up being a This chronic disease.

the reality is though we just don’t have the resources to study this at the moment whilst trying to deal with testing, vaccine/ anti viral developments, the economy and trying to save the rest of the population from the indirect consequences of covid
There are rehab places for long covid , i read they have a lot of 40 yr old with it , it is not talked about enough in the media that it damages lungs etc and cause post viral fatigue ,i have had that since 93 and it can range from feeling knackered for a few months to being bed bound , this might just be the new major chronic illness going foward , i am surprised the gov don't use it to scare the younger ones into behaving , as a sufferer of long covid who can't get my lungs healed I can tell you that you might have healthy lungs, as I did, but that won't protect you

Yes thankfully I don't think we will go back to losing a thousand a day as we have a better handle on treating it now

Latest dose of bad hospital news:

Ventilator patients in England up from 108 to 115 in last 24 hours.

Seven days ago the number was 63 and it has rose day by day as follows:- 70, 74, 88, 101, 107, 108 to 115.

That is a near doubling in a week just in England.

You have to be one lazy/and/or useless journalist to not spot that trend.
Birmingham nightingale hospital has been put on standby, that was reported on sky news earlier ( on tv )

Do we know how these people actually get infected at the moment? After all the marches , beaches and pubs been open it’s just started to rise all of a sudden
The weather has changed, more people at home and different households coming in, the virus needs people to be close together also spiked in pubs and schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.