It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
After last season I think a lot of fans are doubtful we'll ever reach the heights of the previous two seasons again. That's what we're striving for, right?. I think we'll still have a hangover from our last competitive game the Lyon debacle, time will tell and hopefully we come out all guns blazing on Monday to shut me and many others up.

Last season was a success we won one of the four trophies on offer and 2nd in league!

The way you said “after last season” it’s like we finished midtable and won nowt. There was only one team last season who had better season than us.

Last edited:
By paying what he wanted he would of stayed.
Now you are just lying and have lost any ounce of credibility you had left.

Bayern did offer him a new deal and were desperate to keep him. In fact he had agreed to the contract on offer worth 12M per season over four years making him one of Bayern’s best paid players.

He had a last min change of heart - entirely his decision.

Thiago didn't want to resign. Bayern definitely tried though. Literally just making stuff up.

Nah too little too late for Bayern. If he was any value they would of made more effort in tying him down. Same with us and Leroy Sane.

Last season was a success we won one of the four trophies in offer and 2nd in league!

They way you said “after last season” it’s like we finished midtable and won nowt. There was only one team last season who had better season than us.
True, we were spoiled rotten previously though so it seemed shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.