Bundesliga thread 2020/21

I think their speed will be a nightmare against any Team who plays possession football.
Yeah I know, their a fantastic side but it feels like we are a million miles away atm when we shouldn't be. 2 years ago we were centurions playing the best most solid football England has ever seen with a young team filled to the brim with energy and mentality, that were knocking on the door of european domination with young players you felt could dominate for the next ten years. Suddenly Sane is gone, Bernardo hasn't kicked on, our core of Vinny-Ferna-Silva-Aguero is either gone or aging, Foden increasingly looking like a fucking idiot, our Cb's outside Laporte no club seemingly wsnt to touch. We've gone from almost being the undisputed best team in the world to several steps back relying on individual brilliance from Kev and yet again paying an obscene amount of money on a risky centre-back just to have a hope of stopping a very overrated Liverpool side and not even in a discussion with Bayern

Oh well it changes quickly in football, hopefully Pep has another masterpiece season up his sleeve. I actually think we will get more joy out of Ferran then Leroy, and Ake is clever business.

Didnt mean to get the thread off track with my pessimism, back on topic I wish Leroy every success he can get but cant believe Bayerns monopoly is as welcomed and celebrated as it is. Boring.

8 effing nil? ahh thats just nonsense. I wonder what the fans of clubs like Schalke think? They have no chance of winning it. Even the next best team are miles away from Bayern. It can't be healthy for the league. Broadcasters are not going to be drawn in to a 1 team league nor will general footy fans be clamouring to watch it.

La Liga still has a top 3 dynamic of sorts which gives some interest. People have a whinge about the prem but it is the best league still.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.