Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring him gives a feeling of satisfaction but unfortunately when people get into detailed discussion his comments are brought out indirectlyfor him.
Maybe we should start a campaign on Bluemoon to boycott pecker boy by putting him on ignore?
Afterall it worked for the scousers with the sun and as a result the press are shit scared of upsetting them and blow so much smoke up their arses it's unreal.

There's an article on the dailymail saying Thiago rejected the chance to work with Pep. They just had to find a way to get Pep involved in all this! Fucking obsessed
The knives have been further sharpened in the off season and as long as Pep does not extend his contract, there will be an attempted murder by a thousand cuts over the coming months.

They want him out because he showed them all to be know-nothing, hypocritical, sycophantic twats, unlike Klopp, who works for their paymasters and blows smoke up their arses every chance he gets.

This means more... to them.

Can never get my head round how liverpool have taken over the scum in the hatred ranks for some

short memories and if that shower challenge again we’ll be reminded what a skid of aclub united are
They used to not register much for me, but they’ve definitely caught up to the Rags recently for obvious reasons.

But I am an “old” supporter, from the before times, so despite a few lapses here and there were I am so infuriated that I *think* for a moment I despise them more, I doubt the Dippers will ever truly usurp the Rags in my book.

My hatred for the rags is permanent. It never, ever fluctuates.
The hatred I have for the dippers is transient: they haven’t been active in my conscious mind for a long, long time so they became just a memory, a memory of an unpleasant illness, or an event I‘d like to place in the past.
But in the last couple of years I haven’t been able to open a newspaper or switch on a football-related TV programme without seeing molar man or one of his equally nauseating underlings. The tabloids (and Sly/BT/ITV/BBC) have been guilty of excessively over promoting them to the point of saturation, and I find it obscene that no independent body has picked up on it and demanded more of a sense of proportion, of balance, symmetry.
As their media prominence increases so my hostility towards them increases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.