Are United Still Our 'Main' Rivals?

What's your definition of "rivals"?
A team who is everything I detest both on and off the pitch. A team who's fans embody everything wrong with football fans and a team who has an air of arrogance and entitlement both in terms of the club itself and the clubs fanbase. A club who's fans ridicule others about being "plastics" while 80% of their own fanbase is new and a teams fanbase who mocks teams for things like attendance and history even though they are misinformed and living in the past. That applies to both clubs in equal measure imo.

A team who is everything I detest both on and off the pitch. A team who's fans embody everything wrong with football fans and a team who has an air of arrogance and entitlement both in terms of the club itself and the clubs fanbase. A club who's fans ridicule others about being "plastics" while 80% of their own fanbase is new and a teams fanbase who mocks teams for things like attendance and history even though they are misinformed and living in the past. That applies to both clubs in equal measure imo.
To me, it's fairly obvious that Liverpool are our rivals on the pitch now. But utd will always be the local rivals.

I don’t care if I sound small time but we haven’t kicked a ball and we are above them

If they were in the semi-pro leagues I wouldn’t want them to win a throw-in never mind a match!

Fuck em. Finishing below United should be a sackable offence, as far as I’m concerned

When I saw the result from today I was jubilant. I thought, well, we may not have signed Messi, but United have lost their home record straight out of the gate. Life will always have its disappointments, but there are consolations that never lose their freshness.

Our main rivals will be Livarpool. If Frank Lampard gets Chelsea to gell. They will be another big threat to us. If we want to get the Premier League title back to the Etithad Stadium we can't have to many injuries. The squad is to heavy with midfielders and not enough players in the other areas of the field

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.