Are United Still Our 'Main' Rivals?

When the fixtures come out the two I look for first are the derbies, so a definite yes. The dippers are just temporary rivals, the rags are permanent.

Both of them are rivals. Dippers because we’ve been battling them for the title past 2-3 years and Rags because they’re local.
On a side note, I have to say the flying pigs review of today’s defeat was comedy gold. He was slagging everyone off.

BBC1 match report - 'OGS must look enviously at the transfer window of their biggest rivals'.
Short but multipurpose sentence:
1. Provides Silly Ole with excuse for losing.
2. Gets the mention of scousers in although the report is nothing to do with them.
3. Adds momentum for the growing mantra for the season that Liverpool have had the best window evah!!
4. Reinforces the myth manufactured by Ferguson that there was a rivalry for over 50 years yet for quarter of a century united did nowt in the league and then Liverpool did nowt in it for 30 years.
5. Implies City are not rivals to either piece of shit.

The acid test is this

If they were playing each other and the result had no effect on us, who would you want to lose? For me at the moment I would be hoping the rags stuffed the verminous horrible twats.

Scousers win every time, and a right good stuffing to them rag cunts

Never forget the clock banner they had at the swamp. When we was at our lowest ebb and they was regarded as the best team on the plant. They continued unmercifully and relentlessly to take the piss out of our great club. Just because they are no great threat at the moment doesn't detract from the fact they are our bitterest enimies, i for one would only be happy when they go bancrupt and cease to exist as a club. Horrible dirty rats. Liverpool dont even come close

Performance rivals come & go for all teams over the years.... personal hatred is much less likely to deviate.

It'll always be those rag cunts for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.