United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that made my weekend for sure.
What the fuck that Pogba is supposed to be doing there is beyond me, how long has he been there now? All you ever hear is how great he is if, how talented he is when he's at it, he's just getting into his stride, just wait until he hits form, blah blah fucking blah. The Rags should have offed this strolling no mark years ago.
The media always prefaces the Pogba discussion with: but of course he's "world-Class." Playing in a World Cup final with a strong French team doesn't make you world-class. His career stats at Juve and United suggest he is a long-way short of being even a particularly good player or as one of my neighbours says: (a Rag season ticket holder for 40 years) "Pogba is shite."

At this rate the rags are going to need 3 penalties per game to mount a challenge..

I've checked the odds on the Portuguese diver ending the season as the golden boot winner and finishing with 111 goals..

SKY Bet currently have him at 7/4..

Im thinking of remortgaging the house and lumping on..

It'll be like buying money..!

The media always prefaces the Pogba discussion with: but of course he's "world-Class." Playing in a World Cup final with a strong French team doesn't make you world-class. His career stats at Juve and United suggest he is a long-way short of being even a particularly good player or as one of my neighbours says: (a Rag season ticket holder for 40 years) "Pogba is shite."
I have referenced his stats before, and you're right, impressive they're not.
And the world cup is now secondary to top level club football, I reckon a good few PL clubs would have done that French team. All I can remember of any sort of performance from Pogba, is one very good long range assist in some Rag match or other, something De Bruyne does ever 10 minutes at City.
They must realise by now that the thick end of £100 mill they paid for him has been wasted, I can't see any sane club paying anything like that for him.

Jack Harrison has returned to Leeds on a season-long loan deal from Manchester City, with a view to a permanent move.
Does this mean we have to sell to Leeds if they offer us the fee or can we keep him if we wish?
The United Thread doesn't mean any team with the surname 'United', it is specific to Manchester.

Well, that made my weekend for sure.
What the fuck that Pogba is supposed to be doing there is beyond me, how long has he been there now? All you ever hear is how great he is if, how talented he is when he's at it, he's just getting into his stride, just wait until he hits form, blah blah fucking blah. The Rags should have offed this strolling no mark years ago.
I think they did the realising their "mistake"shelled out a fortune for his return LOL

You make good points. Every signing they make is the next greatest ever, regardless of transfer fee.

Anyway, they're scum. I fucking hate them. It's not a popular opinion on here now, but losing the league to Liverpool last season although bad wasn't a disaster to me as it fucking killed those Salford/Trafford cünts.
They are fucking loathsome. Any Blue who hates the Dippers in front of them is short of memory. They're cünts. Remember that fucking banner. The club supported it, the 37 years without a trophy shite..... They supported it. Let it sink in. The management supported a banner about our lack of success. Fucking bunch of fucking cünts. Scum. Let them fucking wallow in a sinkhole of scum. Every single one of them is a cünt.

I genuinely can't enunciate my absolute hatred for them.

well said. I totally agree!

I have referenced his stats before, and you're right, impressive they're not.
And the world cup is now secondary to top level club football, I reckon a good few PL clubs would have done that French team. All I can remember of any sort of performance from Pogba, is one very good long range assist in some Rag match or other, something De Bruyne does ever 10 minutes at City.
They must realise by now that the thick end of £100 mill they paid for him has been wasted, I can't see any sane club paying anything like that for him.
Pogba got 28 goals from 124 appearances playing four seasons for Juve, the best team in the Italian pub league. He has scored 25 for United (12 of them pens) from 109 league appearances. He is just a social media myth. It just shows how gullible a lot of people in the media are except Scholes, Keane, and Souness who actually know a bit about playing in midfield!

The United Thread doesn't mean any team with the surname 'United', it is specific to Manchester.
[/QUOTE]
Posted in wrong thread by accident. I have reposted to Leeds thread.
You might head over to that thread and answer my query
Thanks

I watched the highlights, and I shall watch them again and again and again. Watching the rags suffer gives me a great deal of pleasure.

Slabhead is the biggest non-entity in football as far as I'm concerned. He has done nothing, absolutely nothing to justify his absurd price tag. He was slow to respond, frequently out of position, and was made to look less than mediocre by Palace's forwards.
Pogba was his usual self - he did fuck all. He made no telling contribution, and I would think hardly anyone noticed when he was subbed.

I don't like Hodgson, and I don't like the diving, prancing Zaha either. But last night I put aside my dislike for the two of them and joined the entire footballing nation in cheering their deserved victory.

I can’t think of a team of any note that’s called united and plays in Manchester?

There’s a united that plays near to Manchester, but you surely can’t mean that one as it’s not ‘in’ Manchester, it’s UK registered offices are in London and the club itself is based offshore in the Cayman Islands for the purpose of evading UK taxation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.