Jules Koundé

We're giving Barca him for free before this window is closed?

Because La Liga told them they can't buy anyone right now.

TBF, they are trying to sell players, so that's the condition before they can buy anyone, as far as I heard.
They are about to sell Semedo to Wolves and Suarez is leaving also.

There's no guarantee that KK would come in and hit the ground running faster than Kounde would. It's a gamble whoever we decide to go for at this point due to the lack of preparation and no pre-season.

To me KK is no VVD. VVD was sought after by many clubs even at the ridiculous fee it appeared to be.

I think KK is certainly an improvement on what we have, and has qualities we are missing, but I'm not convinced he's THAT much better than Kounde and is assured to hit the ground running. I think there will be more pressure and attention right away and a few bad performances (look at how Havertz is already called out after 1 game) and it will be tough.

If Kounde falters he's young enough we can sell for something to someone. If that's the case with KK he will be unsellable and we'll probably be stuck with him.

That's the risk, and partially why we likely won't pay the fee Napoli want.

Sevilla trying to get as close to that number as possible with Kounde.

Not sure quite how tall he is for a central defender , but he seems mobile enough ...

fbl-eur-c3-sevilla-man-utd.jpg

Anyone else want to share with us regarding their revelation that Kounde is not 3 meters tall?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.