Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was criminal!

IT was 2016 but we gave them that cup. Wer should have played them just before eh final too but we ended up playing the Huddersfield replay instead as we didn't take them seriously enough away, giving MU a rest midweek before the final.

I hope Pep will treat this game seriously and plays as strong a team as possible. This is a trophy even if it is the least of Peps trophies to win. by winning this again we can equal livarpool's record of winning it 4 times in a row.

Thursdays 24th Sept - 19:45 KO.

Fixtures that are not scheduled for TV will be streamed online on the following basis in the UK only:

• EFL Club vs EFL Club – streamed on iFollow or club equivalent service
  • EFL Club vs Premier League Club – streamed on carabaocup.live
  • Premier League Club vs Premier League Club – streamed on carabaocup.live
Matches will be available to purchase on an individual match pass price of £10. Season ticket holders will be required to purchase a match pass for Carabao Cup fixtures.

From the Carabao Cup Quarter-Finals onwards, all matches will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Seeing as though it's a talking point already. Pep not happy with the fixture list which I think is a fair point and he's planning on using the academy players.

We might still go through as I assume Bournemouth will do similar.

Last edited:
Fuck knows what team he’s gonna pick. Not even gonna attempt. About time someone else won that cup now

Presume Steffen, Otamendi, Torres and Mahrez will all start, maybe Stones too.

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.