Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could be right. I guess it comes down to who Pep thinks he may need to call on and those players getting priority for game time. On that basis it might be Ottamendi and Garcia that start.

I would just want to see Tosin and HB.

My thinking on Otta and Howard-Bellis is that I think Tosin and Garcia both on their way out (being sold - and potentially fetching more ££ than Otta, if he's out too) ... might influence their decision to keep them away, after what happened with Sane last year ... but that'd probably be a decision made by someone above Pep as Pep won't care one bit about that.

steffan,otamendi,mahrez,Torres.

and the youth.

Pretty much it ... unless Mahrez is in Pep's plans against Leicester and in that case Foden plays this one, then gets rest on weekend.

Surely Otamendi, Mahrez, Torres and Steffan will start. Probably Doyle and THB so we just need five more.Maybe one of Jesus or Sterling will play 45 minutes as well. Full backs are the problem as whilst Walker and Mendy need to get match fit we also play on Sunday. Fucking Sky moving the Wolves game to Monday is the problem knowing there were Caraboa games this week. Screwing us over already

Anyone know Braaf's current situation ?

Is he still training with the first team ?

He's the kind of player who could shock PL defenders if he was confident.

I’m sure I read somewhere that he was injured. I haven’t seen him on any training videos so far this season.

The first year where I've genuinely felt that going out in the first round might be for the best. We've won this loads in the past so I have no problem with taking a year off, especially as last night has reignited my hopes in our league chances this season. Play Otamendi, Steffen, Mahrez and the academy kids, and maybe they even surprise us and get the win!

Quite looking forward to this to see the academy in action, expecting four or five to start. I think we'll probably go: Steffen, Walker, Mendy, Harwood Bellis, Otamendi, Doyle, Foden, Mahrez, Torres, Bernabe, Delap.

2-1 City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.