Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

Football has always been a good place to launder money... it’s rife at lower league level but this is more than that... this seems to be more of a cartel moving money between them. The Roma / Liverpool link looks very suspicious but no one in football is interested. Just as some of Abramovich‘s dealings look shady... but again no ones interested... A few emails in Der Spiegel however!

Everything about Abramovich is dodgy. Look how many gangsters and money launderers there are in Russia, and countless corrupt officials. Plus isn't Abramovich staying away from his own country because Putin threatened to investigate/confiscate much of his wealth? More than one oligarch has ended up in jail over there for dabbling in politics.

You know a lot about football but never heard of Joe Allen? the key player for Swansea when they were in the Prem and then at Stoke for a number of years?
The Welsh Xavi.

And to be fair, didn't we make more money selling academy players than anyone else not too many seasons ago? The main bullshit with Liverpool isn't selling academy players, it's the ridiculous prices they get for shit they don't want. And the main bullshit with us is how we're seemingly incapable of selling perfectly decent players that aren't quite good enough for us.

They got their money back on Benteke, for example, whereas we bought Wilfried Bony for £27m and ended up selling him for £12m. They managed to make an £8m profit on Mamadou Sakho, whereas Mangala goes out on loan for years eventually leaving on a free. They sell Mignolet for over £8m while we can't find a buyer for Joe Hart and eventually let him leave for less than £4m. Samir Nasri for £3.5m ffs. I just don't get how we're constantly failing to find buyers for players. I mean why the fuck is Patrick Roberts still on our books, for example.

I think we allow players to go on loan too easily. If it's obvious it isn't working out with a player, then we should be selling them straight away while people still remember the reason we bought them in the first place, rather than have them go on a series of lacklustre loans than just slowly ruin their reputation.

Everything about Abramovich is dodgy. Look how many gangsters and money launderers there are in Russia, and countless corrupt officials.
Reminds me of a bit from Henning Wehn about how to find out if a Russian billionaire is corrupt.

"Are you a billionaire."
"Yeski."
"Are you Russian?"
"Yeski."
"Guilty."

Let's be honest, there's not a single billionaire in Russia who got their money from anything other than stealing state-owned assets after the fall of the Soviet Union.

The Welsh Xavi.

And to be fair, didn't we make more money selling academy players than anyone else not too many seasons ago? The main bullshit with Liverpool isn't selling academy players, it's the ridiculous prices they get for shit they don't want. And the main bullshit with us is how we're seemingly incapable of selling perfectly decent players that aren't quite good enough for us.

They got their money back on Benteke, for example, whereas we bought Wilfried Bony for £27m and ended up selling him for £12m. They managed to make an £8m profit on Mamadou Sakho, whereas Mangala goes out on loan for years eventually leaving on a free. They sell Mignolet for over £8m while we can't find a buyer for Joe Hart and eventually let him leave for less than £4m. Samir Nasri for £3.5m ffs. I just don't get how we're constantly failing to find buyers for players. I mean why the fuck is Patrick Roberts still on our books, for example.

I think we allow players to go on loan too easily. If it's obvious it isn't working out with a player, then we should be selling them straight away while people still remember the reason we bought them in the first place, rather than have them go on a series of lacklustre loans than just slowly ruin their reputation.
You need people to want to buy the players, what more can Txiki do other than try every contact possible to get rid of players.
Wages are always a big issue for us, I have no doubts that Hart was on at least double on Mignolet and factor in all the bad press about Hart and his previous loan spells, we did well to get 4m from Burnley (still a 3.5m profit!)
Nasri, again big wages and we had definitely had the best years of his career. Apparently we got 12m or so, again not bad really.

Roberts is a failed one, had great spells at Celtic and then some big injuries. I think he cost us a few million up front so at least its not a huge loss.

We actually do alright at selling them back to Spain e.g. Javi Garcia, Nolito and Negredo all left for decent fees which probably points to Txiki having better relationships with those clubs.

Perhaps we need to get Marwood back on solely domestic transfers and carrying out daylight robbery on lower league clubs to get big fees.

Everything about Abramovich is dodgy. Look how many gangsters and money launderers there are in Russia, and countless corrupt officials. Plus isn't Abramovich staying away from his own country because Putin threatened to investigate/confiscate much of his wealth? More than one oligarch has ended up in jail over there for dabbling in politics.
Jail is the least of his worries, cross Vladimir and the result is usually death.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.