As a technophobe rapidly approaching 50, why on earth does anyone need a specifically designed shirt to play a computer game? I think the last one I played was Pacman when I was about 9!
Wear the shirt for a day and it turns us into mad swivel-eyed technophiles! We search out the latest gadget that boils an egg, lets us see. using an app on the phone for the doorbell, which fuckin' burglar has turned up to rob us and allows us to make no mistake at spotting that the piece of equipment in Lewis's is a microwave and not a fuckin' tv!

It was a treat with my dad getting anything from the souvenir shop in the 80's, lucky if i got more than a pencil case. Now i take my lad in the souvenir shop and come out £100 lighter.
I used to think I was lucky if they bought me one of those player postcards. I had Tony Adcock on my bedroom wall for ages.

adcock.jpg foden.jpg

On a different note, I loved that shirt. When I saw this season's mosaic offering, it put me immediately in mind of this shirt. I must be one of the few who likes this season's home shirt. I just wish the pattern was all over rather than just the front and sleeves.

I used to think I was lucky if they bought me one of those player postcards. I had Tony Adcock on my bedroom wall for ages.

View attachment 2799 View attachment 2800

On a different note, I loved that shirt. When I saw this season's mosaic offering, it put me immediately in mind of this shirt. I must be one of the few who likes this season's home shirt. I just wish the pattern was all over rather than just the front and sleeves.
Foden looks ill there, looks like he needs a good feed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.