Season tickets

Socially distanced queuing for the bars? I did hear kiosks won't be open.

The way things are going, it looks more and more likely that fans will not be attending matches until the new year at the earliest. What I don't understand that by limiting the amount of fans into games it is possible to keep fans that 2mtrs apart. This is just impossible in pubs where people will stand close together when ordering their drinks.

Last Saturday at my local pub there is two tables outside and benches either side of tables and all of the benches were full. There was 4 people sitting either side these tables. If you we lucky you might have got a single sheet of paper between them. This is one of the reasons that we are not allowed into football matches.

It would be easier to keep fans even 3 metres apart in the seating areas of the ground, the same could apply to the standing areas as well. this would provide at least some revenue for all football clubs. Most of the problem with this virus is the conflicting advice that the government gets from the scientists. If they would all agree we could get well on top of this virus and bring an end to all these problems we have with lockdown.

Rang up to change my bank details Today . They havent Even got the systems in place to take my details never mind even think about season tickets. He as much said forget this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.