United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
total bullshit again from the united media spinners ? from what i know he is a manchester city player

Jack Harrison ??
‘I had to leave Man Utd to make it to the Premier League’

On-loan Leeds United winger Jack Harrison talks about his decision to leave Manchester United's academy at the age of 14 to pursue his dream of playing Premier League football.

total bullshit again from the united media spinners ? from what i know he is a manchester city player

Jack Harrison ??

On-loan Leeds United winger Jack Harrison talks about his decision to leave Manchester United's academy at the age of 14 to pursue his dream of playing Premier League football.

It was a brave decision to leave the rags academy and try his luck in the states, his mother played a big part in his career.

Jack Harrison ??

Did you watch it?
It doesn't hide that he ended up at City, and is still a City player.

The MU point is quite negative really - he looks at an academy photo and can't recognise any of them, so realises it's time to get out, in this case to the US.

No not really, they got 66 pts in 18/19 and 66 pts in 19/20, so no improvement overall as a team. They got very lucky last season, with dodgy officiating and other teams under performing getting them top 4.

Utd have been back more times than Freddy Kruger & Just like him they die on their arse in the end...

Here's an interesting article that sets out that Untied's financial incompetence, combined with loan restrictions that prevent spend, means that they knew that they couldn't actually buy Sancho but were priming their pet media to fool their own fans into thinking they not only could but would buy him.

The figures make much of salary costs but don't seem to include the additional lending costs for the purchase itself.

Make of it what you will.

medium.com/football-bureau-of-investigation/jadon-sancho-the-circus-strategy-2904b788999e

Here's an interesting article that sets out that Untied's financial incompetence, combined with loan restrictions that prevent spend, means that they knew that they couldn't actually buy Sancho but were priming their pet media to fool their own fans into thinking they not only could but would buy him.

The figures make much of salary costs but don't seem to include the additional lending costs for the purchase itself.

Make of it what you will.

nothing showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.